What Do You Admit?

Me admitting stuff earlier in the thread.

I'm adding more stuff

I admit that I am a former IRC addict.

I admit that I got angry in class and told off my teacher(It was worth it)

I admit to fighting someone bigger then me and intenionally losing only to trip him and kick him in the head

I admit to jumping off my roof into a pile of bushes

I admit making fun of Canada is great...even if your canadian

I admit that I have slight obession with catgirls(their females with cat ears and a tail, everything else is human, how cute AND hot is that)

I admit that in IRC, I am GOD in Training (I'm trying to be a Gamesurge Op)

- I admit to thinking -Violence- was a chick at first.

...crap man...who DIDN'T? finding out -Violence- was a guy was like finding out Samus Aran was a chick in the first Metroid (GREEN HAIR MOFO!)

Yeah, that was kinda freaky at first.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...crap man...who DIDN'T? finding out -Violence- was a guy was like finding out Samus Aran was a chick in the first Metroid (GREEN HAIR MOFO!)

I never thought of -VIOLENCE- as a girl. Sure, some girlish features, but that's it.

Yeah, that was kinda freaky at first.

...exactly...exactly...

I never thought of -VIOLENCE- as a girl. Sure, some girlish features, but that's it.

I take it back...Metal Slug Mummy Man didn't...

Honestly I thought Violence was that chick in his Sig at first (he used to have a pic of himself and his girlfriend in his sig) and I thought that dude in his sig and avatar was his boyfriend. But than I found out through AIM when chatting with GryphonKlaw that he was the guy in the Avatar and sig and that girl was his girlfriend. Make sense?

I admit I'm NOT an alcoholic...really IM NOT!!! :angry:

I admit I used to be a hardcore stoner. I haven't smoked in like 6 months..wow has it been that long?

I admit I'm an anime and movie freak.

I admit I have carpo tunnel in my right hand...damn I need to get some soon! ;)

I admit I gained like 50 pounds in the last year, but I've been running so I'm loosing weight !!! YAY!!! 150 here I come!!

I admit I like this chinese chick at work, she's fine and plus she drives an S2000

damn I want a piece of her and her car!

I admit I am dreading going to school in the next couple weeks, it's hard as hell when you want to be in the medical field. :unsure:

I admit I slept with my best friends' mom a couple times and he found out..and I that I regret doing it. I was really screwed in the head at the time.

I admit that I want some more tattoos and that yes they do hurt! :unsure:

I admit I slept with my best friends' mom a couple times and he found out..and I that I regret doing it. I was really screwed in the head at the time.

Whoa! That's one for the books, topic closed!

I admit to taking a piss in my backyard every night.

Hell yes, i do it always i can (if near to the backyard and no in the front on the house). It is sth special can´t describe it, it it relaxes me :lol:

Hell yes, i do it always i can (if near to the backyard and no in the front on the house). It is sth special can´t describe it, it it relaxes me :)

:lol: Glad we are on the same page man. It is so relaxing. :lol:

Hell yes, i do it always i can (if near to the backyard and no in the front on the house). It is sth special can´t describe it, it it relaxes me :)

She's a girl! LOL!

She's a girl! LOL!

No it's a guy.