Pc Engine Duo And Iso Troubles

The ISO is Great Legend of Son Goku,it came with some mp3 files,an 88mb iso,and a 1.03 kb HCD file,and i got the PC Engine Duo emulator Hu-Go,and it wont play,im wondering if ANYONE can help me, if anyone has experience with PCE can gimme a hand or something. Any help appreciated.

Edited by Shattr'd Xistence

OK,thanx big time Agozer, i got the bios and it works now (YAY! ^^) but the sound still wont work, can you or anyone help me out on this?

OK,thanx big time Agozer, i got the bios and it works now (YAY! ^^) but the sound still wont work, can you or anyone help me out on this?

Give MagicEngine a test and see if it fixes anything.

well Agozer, i got the demo version of magic engine(PS you wouldnt kno of a site where i could get the full version and not the crappy 5 minute evrsion would you?) and i can play the otehr pce roms i have(Neutopia 1&2,good games, and Strip Fighter,not very good) but it wont let me open the DBZ ISO, ive got the BIOS,theISO,the HCD file,and all the mp3's in the same dir.It still aint workin, can you help me?(and what is/what Daemon tool should i use)

well Agozer, i got the demo version of magic engine(PS you wouldnt kno of a site where i could get the full version and not the crappy 5 minute evrsion would you?) and i can play the otehr pce roms i have(Neutopia 1&2,good games, and Strip Fighter,not very good) but it wont let me open the DBZ ISO, ive got the BIOS,theISO,the HCD file,and all the mp3's in the same dir.It still aint workin, can you help me?(and what is/what Daemon tool should i use)

It could be due to the demo's limitations. Contact me via PM, I'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Same topic... I have the bios and everything is ok except the sound, but then that might be because I havn't burnt the image correctly?

The game is The Dynastic Hero, which has mp3 tracks, track02 as an.iso file, and 2 cue files, one labelled (mp3).

I've tried burning the cue files, but it won't play with sound. The game works ok though. Any ideas on this one?

• 4 weeks later...

EDITED

Heh, go fig, 2 minutes after I posted I figured it out.

If your music isn't working and you're using Daemon Tools, do as someone else suggested and flip on the 'Analog audio'.

If it's your sound that isn't working and you're using MagicEngine, when you boot CD, do so with System Card 3.0. This should give you sound.

If you go into the game and notice your sound has a delay, as I did, go to the PCE.ini in the MagicEngine directory and look for:

;

; delay

; --

; adjust delay between animation and sound, in 1/60th of second,

; best delay auto detected by default (2 - 30)

;

delay=

Set the delay value to 2, and the sound should be in sync. It sounds slightly rough to me, but as I recall, the Genesis Wonder Boy V was also like this, so that's probably how it goes.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Ragnanomi