Xbox Worth To Buy

TRAY

Yo

is the XBOX really worth to buy nowadays?

I still have no Xbox yet....but I am thinking to buy one

But when will the Xbox 2 appear? Cause maybe I will buy an Xbox and in a half year the second version of it will appear....

And is it easy to play mame/neogeo/snes/genesis games on it? I got tons of roms...

Its very easy to install the emulators and play the roms, just use Slayers install disc to install EvoX menu app. / painless hdd prep if you install a bigger hdd. Then ftp the emulators directories into the apps/emulators directory, reboot and they appear on the 'Self installed Emulators' menu.

I have not tested any softmods apparently they do work, most people recommend to get a chip anyway from what I read about softmods. One softmod method involves removing the hdd whilst the xbox is on, then pluggin it into a pc so as to install different files to exploit a font bug (this obviously involves opening the xbox, too). Other methods involve a savegame from the game 007. Some people flash the onboard bios in conjunction with these softmods to in effect give you a hardware modded box. No experience in any of this and my input could be errored - I have Aladdin advance chip and its extremely easy to install (the biggest solder pads Ive ever seen - thanks m$)