Need Help With A Few Roms (please!)

hitmantb

First of all thanks to Prican for the suggestion on FBAXXX! Amazing emulator! After using Rom Center my problems all gone!

I do need help on a few roms however. I tried every single site I can find from Cool Roms to RGDC to most of the links I saw in those forums and FBAXXX's.

1) Sengoku3, this is rediculous because the rom used to work in Kawak but NOT Kawax. Rom Center says the whole file is complete EXCEPT the 261-p1.bin (CRC 5b557201). Sngoku3n.zip is complete but it seems too small. I fed it about 10 different versions of the Sengoku3.zip from various sources, no luck.

2) Samsho5.zip is missing 270-p1.bin. Same problem.

3) KOF2K2nd.zip is complete but not showing up in FBAXXX menu. Is this the bootleg version?

4) SVCBL.zip missing P1 and V1 roms. What is the correct file for this? BL sounds a little strange. Is there an official version?

5) Mslug5nd.zip, missing the P1 rom. Fed it 5 different versions. Rom Center simply would not fill the gap.

Any help? Thanks in advance! Will a rename do the trick?

sounds like you got incomplete sets, i could help you but you would have to use aim/msn since most emails hold so little.

as for kof2k2nd, if you're using gogo's special version he has it named kof2002nd. my compile uses the proper name.

1) Sengoku3, this is rediculous because the rom used to work in Kawak but NOT Kawax.  Rom Center says the whole file is complete EXCEPT the 261-p1.bin (CRC 5b557201).  Sngoku3n.zip is complete but it seems too small.  I fed it about 10 different versions of the Sengoku3.zip from various sources, no luck. 

4) SVCBL.zip missing P1 and V1 roms.  What is the correct file for this?  BL sounds a little strange.  Is there an official version?

I have this sengoku3 p1 file crc 5B55... If you want me send it just PM. However my Fbaxxx requested crc EOD4B.. for original Sengoku3. About seems too small - how about Zupapan vs Zupapa? 2.75 mb v 17mb phraww!

As for SVC, there is tonnes of various crc's/versions... all due to patches/hacks and fixes i guess.. The 'official' crc is that found in kawaks 1.48dev dat I am told.. best luck with that one I can send specific files you need I may have them. What I did with SVC is have svcplus (extras) but removed the ugly 'PLUS' from the opening screen and replaced with insert coins. Use either the filename svc (to check p1 and s1 crc's) or svcplus (for p1 and s1 just size check since many different crc's). V1 crc is E7203930

Which mslug5 p1 crc are you after?