Neowave/mi Character Updates

So, there's the regular Terry and the MOTW Terry. I'd assume both are just different costumes for Terry. :lol:

yep yep, according to my friend who went to e3 and played, its jus different attires. same goes for kyo too.

Well it would be cool to do the Rising Tackle with MOTW Terry. It would suck if when you select that outfit it doesn't let you do that move.

I'd be pissed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, there's the regular Terry and the MOTW Terry. I'd assume both are just different costumes for Terry. :lol:

yep yep, according to my friend who went to e3 and played, its jus different attires. same goes for kyo too.

Well it would be cool to do the Rising Tackle with MOTW Terry. It would suck if when you select that outfit it doesn't let you do that move.

I'd be pissed.

What the two people said above. To be quite honest, I like the MOTW Terry better than the original one.

I'd be pissed.

What the two people said above. To be quite honest, I like the MOTW Terry better than the original one.

the original terry is cool but the real problem is that hes been around too long without any real changes the motw brings a considerably new and fresh look to an old and very respectable character.

I'd be pissed.

the original terry is cool but the real problem is that hes been around too long without any real changes the motw brings a considerably new and fresh look to an old and very respectable character.

if they would do the same for the street fighter characters, id be one happy camper. like take ken out of that red karate gi, and put on some street clothes like terry did. *sigh* the possibilities that can happen if capcom would open their eyes more....

anyways, i like the updated terry too. at least in this game, he's portioned right haha. in motw, he got pretty big. then in kof2003, got a lot smaller. at least this time, its more realistic :lol:

I'd be pissed.

if they would do the same for the street fighter characters, id be one happy camper. like take ken out of that red karate gi, and put on some street clothes like terry did. *sigh* the possibilities that can happen if capcom would open their eyes more....

anyways, i like the updated terry too. at least in this game, he's portioned right haha. in motw, he got pretty big. then in kof2003, got a lot smaller. at least this time, its more realistic :lol:

They had to resize his sprite to make it more KOF like.

I'd be pissed.

They had to resize his sprite to make it more KOF like.

...Which didn't do justice to him IMO.

• 2 months later...

God knows if SNK even cares anymore about ages. So don't even try.

Hell, this game isn't even canon. so why am I saying this.