Neowave/mi Character Updates

No, it's Ryo. Its not a new guy. It's Ryo's 2nd costume.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm stupid or missed the briefing, but which game is this Ryo from anyway?

These  screens show Ryo Sakazaki from Buriki One costume with white hair and beard.
I'm guessing Buriki One is somehow connected to Wild Ambition.

Maybe I'm stupid or missed the briefing, but which game is this Ryo from anyway?

If you managed to get a copy of Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves on DC, or know someone who has it...check out the art gallery, you can see Ryo like that in a Kyokugen poster-ish thing for the game (art is for Kushnood Butt/Marco Rodriguez)

I want to see renderd art of Terry from MOTW in KOF MI, so if anyone has a link post it please.

They will probably first appear at the two official sites... :lol:

yeah me2, but thanx to k'dash, this is the closest thing we can get so far...lookin good...

SNK_e3_KOFMI_4.jpg

So, there's the regular Terry and the MOTW Terry. I'd assume both are just different costumes for Terry. :lol:

yep yep, according to my friend who went to e3 and played, its jus different attires. same goes for kyo too.

So, there's the regular Terry and the MOTW Terry. I'd assume both are just different costumes for Terry. :lol:

yep yep, according to my friend who went to e3 and played, its jus different attires. same goes for kyo too.

Well it would be cool to do the Rising Tackle with MOTW Terry. It would suck if when you select that outfit it doesn't let you do that move.