i am trying to look for a good rpg game for dc, is there any other good one with realistic graphics, and then is there any game similar to final fantasy or any other worth recommending.

Realistic graphics? As in realistic character design? If that's what you mean then there's only Shenmue, which is not an FF type turnbased RPG, but it IS a roleplaying game.

Other recommendable games are:

Skies of Arcadia and Grandia 2. Both great turnbased RPG's, must have's for any DC ownner.

Elemental Gimmick Gear. A 2D Snes type action RPG, very cool and really hard.

Record of Lodoss War. Diablo type game, also really cool.

That's it for the good games, there's some others but personally I woul skip them.

gr8 thnx and yes i mean realistic design, or in a more occidental way if you prefer :D

If you want realistic then Shenmue 1 & 2 are your best bet. Oh yeah, do you know Mano Janobli?

I never spent much time with Timestalkers, so I can't really comment on it. Evolution 1 and 2 on the other hand I have played. They are mildly entertaining, but they get rather tedious soon. There's no variety, there's 1 town from where you enter randomly generated dungeons (not sure if both parts had the random thing) with 10 floors or so which all look the same. When you get to the top you beat the boss and return to town to go through some small story stuff and then enter the next dungeon. That's about it.

I wouldn't say they're really bad....but I would not recommend them, your time would be much better spend on other games.

Oh and I forgot about Silver, another decent RPG with realtime battles. It's nothing fancy but I found it enjoyable. It has nice prerendered backgrounds and good voice acting. The battle system is interesting, you perform moves by holding a button and pressing a direction on the control stick.