FBA-XXX Vs. Kawa-X

hitmantb

On the surface, there is no comparison. FBAXXX has a far better interface, and supports some killer arcade games like Guwange and 1944. And continued development is a BIG plus.

However on the other hand, I noticed the frame rate / performance doesn't seem to be as good as KAWAX. I would really like to have just one emulator that does everything. FBAXXX is about as close as it gets.

Which one do you prefer and please be as DETAILED as possible. Those are the top two emulators IMHO simply because they have the highest quality games. SNES/Genesis EMUs are amusing but I can't see myself going back to those games.

well you must understand that neogeo for fba is still new so the fba team themselves are trying to make it better compared to kawaks.

as for which is better, fba-x is since its work is still being improved and with gogo's doing what he did on a src most of us hate cuz of the bugs is simply amazing by adding a bunch of features/fixes.

kawa-x does play neogeo better then fba-x but in order for you to add games you must go through the hassle of hexing and killing off a game to replace another. the main problem with kawa-x now is that its old and the original author has since passed his work to razzola who doesn't own an xbox nor has plans to make a new kawa-x so its dead in the water right now.

new version of fba should be out soon and should support the newer versions of 30 neogeo roms out now :)