Best Character In Kof

i guess u never seen it

I saw it!!! You are talking about the "Yondan Drill" which is a super move(a.k.a. needs one power stock to perform or in the case of SDMs max mode + 1 stock)

Special moves don't need power stocks and are easy to perform!!No KoF special move I know does 43 hits!!!

The Yondan Drill has 4 charge levels! Depending on how many times you press punch, each level will start!

I think Adel151 meant the super move, but just used the wrong term.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if theres a reason why i dont bother mastering Angel's combos, its those exuberantly long move names that plainly describes simple moves :lol:

like when she does the People's Elbow :lol:

i guess u never seen it

I saw it!!! You are talking about the "Yondan Drill" which is a super move(a.k.a. needs one power stock to perform or in the case of SDMs max mode + 1 stock)

Special moves don't need power stocks and are easy to perform!!No KoF special move I know does 43 hits!!!

The Yondan Drill has 4 charge levels! Depending on how many times you press punch, each level will start!

heh, I gotta step up and testify on this one. I HAVE seen that axl. power it up to an SDM and then mash the crap outta ur punch buttons. THEN see watcha get. :lol:

a note on Beni, I think he was lookin pretty friggin cool when they reworked his sprite for 2000... then they kinda had to do away w/ that coolness w/ his new shirt I guess. lol.

I thought that Igniz surely was an amazing fight but he never managed to impress me more than Rugal.

on Zero... well... lame in 2000 yes... but in 2001 fighting him was kinda cool cuz his strikers were nasty. Vs Lin, Ron comes out for a prefight look at him, after the first match Krizalid jumps out in that nasty new NESTS coat; pretty cool if u ask me :lol:

i guess u never seen it

heh, I gotta step up and testify on this one. I HAVE seen that axl. power it up to an SDM and then mash the crap outta ur punch buttons. THEN see watcha get. :lol:

a note on Beni, I think he was lookin pretty friggin cool when they reworked his sprite for 2000... then they kinda had to do away w/ that coolness w/ his new shirt I guess. lol.

I thought that Igniz surely was an amazing fight but he never managed to impress me more than Rugal.

on Zero... well... lame in 2000 yes... but in 2001 fighting him was kinda cool cuz his strikers were nasty. Vs Lin, Ron comes out for a prefight look at him, after the first match Krizalid jumps out in that nasty new NESTS coat; pretty cool if u ask me :lol:

Igniz is a punching bag! He couldn't fight for beans much rather compare to Rugal!!

Zero 2k was the worst insult SNK could put as a boss!!! I mean, sheash, my 1 year old cat beat him using low punches for Christ's sake!

Zero 2k1 was cheap but not that cheap!! IMO Ron should have been the fighter and Original Zero the striker rather than the other way around!! And what's with the lion?! Is Zero lonely or something?!

Yamazaki has earned the title of boss-killer!!! He's the only char with wich I can beat Rugal 2k2 in less than 3 minutes(provided I get a perfect round)

Yamazaki has earned the title of boss-killer!!! He's the only char with wich I can beat Rugal 2k2 in less than 3 minutes(provided I get a perfect round)

Lies.

Seth, Iori, Angel, Mai, Vanessa can own 2k2 Rugal anyday. GO GO NOTICABLE CPU PATTERNS!

Lies.

Seth, Iori, Angel, Mai, Vanessa can own 2k2 Rugal anyday. GO GO NOTICABLE CPU PATTERNS!

Dunno 'bout Seth and Mai, but I agree with Iori, Angel, Vanessa and also Orochi Chris!! I mean who could stand up to his "Sanaki wo Yaburi Chou wa Mau"!!

But Yamazaki is the king boss-killer!

If we're talking power-wise, see above. (duo-lon, K', kyo, iori, angel, etc)

Character design-wise it's a little tougher...

Billy (2002 version, obviously, hehe -->)

May Lee (even though I hate her moveset)

Whip

Malin (She's different, but not TOO much so like Kula and the gang)

Athena (for some reason I like the 2K1 version)

And I've always had a soft spot for Kasumi and Maxima's designs, even though I can't use them worth a spit.

Yamazaki has earned the title of boss-killer!!!

Yamazaki is quite nice but, hardly one of my best characters for taking rugal on (or any of the kof bosses), i prefer using Kyo,K,Iori and Takuma when dealing with the bosses. :lol:

offtopic- anyone know a program that i can use to record combos on my pc?

Yamazaki has earned the title of boss-killer!!!

Yamazaki is quite nice but, hardly one of my best characters for taking rugal on (or any of the kof bosses), i prefer using Kyo,K,Iori and Takuma when dealing with the bosses. :lol:

offtopic- anyone know a program that i can use to record combos on my pc?

Fraps 2.2 supports most emulators now. Just send me a PM with some MSN/AIM info and I can send it to you.

As for Billy Kane, never liked the dude. Seth is crazy when you know when to counter :lol:

OK, after marathon sessions of KOF '94 through 2003, heres the best characters IMO, i ahte to say it but Angel is pretty damn good,but not the ebst, 2002 Rugal is Supreme God Of All That Is Unholy,Duolon is a straight up and down battle demon, other characters on my top list are Terry(2002 NOT THE CRAPPY 2003 VERSION)Kyo, Iori, (even though hes a total fruitcake) Ash, K' are badass (but god youd think SNKP would stop adding guys who burn $#!+) and and well teh best of teh ebst IMo are (ahem) Best Boss>2002 Rugal, Cheapest Auto Combo biatch>King(2003), Best All around ass kicker>Terry, and Craziest bastard in a game ever goes to Yamazaki, (and his cheap ass LDM is kof2003)