Best Character In Kof

my favorite kof will have to be 98 but being so accustomed to 3-d fighting games i never was able to do a good combo in 98 or any other 2-d fighting games. i always beat Rugal with yamazaki's 43 hit special

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's no such thing as a 43 hit "special". u mean the SDM version of Yamazaki's "Yondan Drill" charged to the max where he hits the opponent hyperfast with Hebi Tsukais(Gedan,Chuudan,Uwadan) then kicks him and does the tornado! Personally I prefer the one in which he "Shime Nages" the opponent(smashes him against the ground,semi-last)

then does a Badukan Pachiki and the tornado!

Well, Angel WAS designed around  chaining moves and only that. No wonder she's a "combo biatch".

Yeah but u gotta agree that she is so underrated!!!

Yes, that is true. Her DMs/SDM are kinda hard to pull off in the heat of battle.

Well, "Loyalty Test for the Liberalists" can only be done after comboing a Chain Circle Start Move with a Chain Circle Move then finish it with the (S)DM!!!It's the most powerfull (S)DM she has!!

"The Unidentified Victim Conciousness" is a counter (S)DM like Takuma's HSDM "Mouko" but it is weak and almost useless against Rugal!

Her HSDM "Wings Fairground" can only be done after countering with "The Unidentified Victim Conciousness" an aerial attack, which is once in roundtime!!

It is powerfull if you ever manage to do it to someone!!

Angel super moves aren't at all balanced!! She'd be better of using more of her deadly combos!!

And can anyone tell me something about a girl named Key?! I saw a picture of her fighting Benimaru!!

Well, Angel WAS designed around  chaining moves and only that. No wonder she's a "combo biatch".

Yes, that is true. Her DMs/SDM are kinda hard to pull off in the heat of battle.

Well, "Loyalty Test for the Liberalists" can only be done after comboing a Chain Circle Start Move with a Chain Circle Move then finish it with the (S)DM!!!It's the most powerfull (S)DM she has!!

"The Unidentified Victim Conciousness" is a counter (S)DM like Takuma's HSDM "Mouko" but it is weak and almost useless against Rugal!

Her HSDM "Wings Fairground" can only be done after countering with "The Unidentified Victim Conciousness" an aerial attack, which is once in roundtime!!

Yes, I know of all this. They are still hard to pull off when chaining them.

i guess u never seen it

I saw it!!! You are talking about the "Yondan Drill" which is a super move(a.k.a. needs one power stock to perform or in the case of SDMs max mode + 1 stock)

Special moves don't need power stocks and are easy to perform!!No KoF special move I know does 43 hits!!!

The Yondan Drill has 4 charge levels! Depending on how many times you press punch, each level will start!

Angel super moves aren't at all balanced!! She'd be better of using more of her deadly combos!!

And can anyone tell me something about a girl named Key?! I saw a picture of her fighting Benimaru!!

U should use only short chains for the (s)dm that u pull it off more often!!

Angel isn't used that much in competion play, not because she's underrated, it's because shes too hard to use with all those chains and doesn't have a good defense and anti-air(name me 1 of each). Using her is like button mashing imo. She's one of those "Fun" characters.

Her only good DM is her Wind's Fairgound into Blue Monday Parade. Her HSDM can only be done right before her Blue Monday Parade.

Like this: Use your Numpad to figure out the controls, i'm not using QCB, DP way.

K=Kick

P=Punch

Blue Monday Parade just as the counter Kim's 236+K, just before he hits you do hold BCD. Or an alternative way is during Wind's Fairgound, do 4623+BCD to do her Survivor's Banquet HSDM.

Since Angel is very fexlible when doing combos...

Using a modified example from Kao Megura(R.I.P.)'s KOF2k2 FAQ...

Start with Senseless Chatter, 3+B, 8+P,  2+K, 6+P, 8+K, 2 P, 236+A or 4623+P To finish.

And this quote from his faq

- Angel has the ability to chain together certain attacks.  It may

seem complicated, but the rules are rather simple.  Simply perform

an "Unchain Start" move, then follow with an "Unchain Continue"

move.  You can then finish with an "Unchain Finish" move.

- Alternatively, you can chain the "Unchain Continue" moves into

each other.  There are three basic rules to doing this:

1.  You must alternate between Punch and Kick for each attack.

2.  You cannot use the same direction twice in a row.

3.  You may not repeat a command.

Which you always have to remember. Only experts that have used her in competetion before(fighting against the CPU is better for timing each sequence) can stand a chance. Fighting against the CPU on level 8 doesn't do anything much if your fighting an expert Angel player.

there's no such thing as a 43 hit "special". u mean the SDM version of Yamazaki's "Yondan Drill" charged to the max where he hits the opponent hyperfast with Hebi Tsukais(Gedan,Chuudan,Uwadan) then kicks him and does the tornado! Personally I prefer the one in which he "Shime Nages" the opponent(smashes him against the ground,semi-last)

then does a Badukan Pachiki and the tornado!

Yeh, sometimes i'm too fast with the punch resulting in the 43hit combo and the pressing the button too slowly gets you the move where he slices up his opponent with his short sword. :D