Best Character In Kof

Let me just say at this point that while Rugal is a cool character, he's a biatch to fight again.

Just played some KOF2002 and it took me 5 continues to finally beat him. His Genocide Cutter doesn't only do ridiculous amounts of whoop-ass, but it comes out quickly too....Not to mention his Dark Barrier that kncks down at close range and deflects projectiles.

I didn't include bosses as best characters because they are so goddamn cheap!! But yes, Rugal is damn cool and his son rocks as well. Rugal is definitely my favorite boss with Igniz as second.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... about Duo, I dunno I think he's fine. Badass even. At first I kinda thought he looked kinda like foxy but that wore off fast once I played as him. I think Ash is alright but I was expecting a bit more moveswise, at least he has an integral part in the story of this upcoming saga. Shen is friggin nasty, even though they look like they took a bit of his sprite from krizalid :D. only a few moves on that guy too though... hm.

banning top tier characters sounds pretty dumb if you ask me. sure, maybe SNK didn't quite have tournament play in mind when they made these teams, but the new characters are always badass and powerful and it should just be considered part of the game if you ask me.

Lin rocks 2000. don't you forget it.

Ron should definitely coming back (Lin's brother). hint hint new heroes team ending 2003

PS: I now have a fave team for 2002. Iori(D button color), Orochi Yashiro(B button color), K9999(C button color). in that order and those colors, cuz the look the most like a team then :lol:

Lin is not Ron's brother. Ron was the formor leader of Duo Lon and Lin's Clan.

well I DID at least know they were all of the same clan. any clue what the name of that clan is though? I know I'd heard it once but I entirely even, and by the end of these three years it might be integral enough that the current saga gets named after that clan.

It's like Hizouki or something. When SNK translated it in 2003, it was like the flying brigade seagulls or something.

It's like Hizouki or something. When SNK translated it in 2003, it was like the flying brigade seagulls or something.

flock of seagulls then eh? cool.

wonder if that clan was around during the 80's...

hm.

Ok here's the deal:

Rugal('94/'95/both '98) suck!!! I can beat anyone of them with my eyes closed an my hands tied behind my back!!!

Rugal 2k2 IS the most badass boss of all times!! No boss could even dream of fighting with him and surviving!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I am training to beat Rugal 2k2 with the first char in the team with no continues everyday! Sure his moves are cheap but there's gotta be a way to wh00p his ass without infinite supers or cheap infinities!!!

Ryuji Yamazaki is by far the most powerfull char ever!!! I can beat Rugal 2k2 in a "HEARTBEAT!" with Yamazaki!! He's so damn good he'd tear sky-scrapers if need be!!! One of my favs!

Benimaru is NOT gay because he start hitting on Moe Habana in KOF Neo Blood! This statement raises serious "?" marks after seing Another Benimaru in KoF 2k (OMG IS THAT BENIMARU?! WHAT'S WITH THE HAIR AND THE RED SKIRT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Iori is a top tier char but then again so is Kyo! Never liked K'!

Gotta love MOTW Terry!!

Ash - gay guy on the century award!

Duo Lon, Lin, Ron - ninja dream team supreme

Goddamn you SNKP where is EIJI KISARAGI!! Not that his that good'a'char but he is the descendant of Zantetsu wich is a kickass char IMO!!

My favorite char iiiiiiiis....(drums in the background).......(loud trumpets)...............DON'T HAVE ONE!!!! Never had and never will!! They all rock IMO!!!! I can play good with just about anyone cuz I memorized all the moves and alot combos, hehehe!

Ok here's the deal:

Rugal('94/'95/both '98) suck!!! I can beat anyone of them with my eyes closed an my hands tied behind my back!!!

Rugal 2k2 IS the most badass boss of all times!! No boss could even dream of fighting with him and surviving!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I am training to beat Rugal 2k2 with the first char in the team with no continues everyday! Sure his moves are cheap but there's gotta be a way to wh00p his ass without infinite supers or cheap infinities!!!

Ryuji Yamazaki is by far the most powerfull char ever!!! I can beat Rugal 2k2 in a "HEARTBEAT!" with Yamazaki!! He's so damn good he'd tear sky-scrapers if need be!!!  One of my favs!

Benimaru is NOT gay because he start hitting on Moe Habana in KOF Neo Blood! This statement raises serious "?" marks after seing Another Benimaru in KoF 2k (OMG IS THAT BENIMARU?! WHAT'S WITH THE HAIR AND THE RED SKIRT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Iori is a top tier char but then again so is Kyo! Never liked K'!

Gotta love MOTW Terry!!

Ash - gay guy on the century award!

Duo Lon, Lin, Ron - ninja dream team supreme

Goddamn you SNKP where is EIJI KISARAGI!! Not that his that good'a'char but he is the descendant of Zantetsu wich is a kickass char IMO!!

My favorite char iiiiiiiis....(drums in the background).......(loud trumpets)...............DON'T HAVE ONE!!!! Never had and never will!! They all rock IMO!!!! I can play good with just about anyone cuz I memorized all the moves and alot combos, hehehe!

I think you're taking these games a tad bit too seriously...

Edited by GryphonKlaw