Best Character In Kof

You wanna see some "questionable manliness" check out the Jrock artist Kamui Gackt from Malice Mizer, hes considered to be irrestible over there,yea right...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just like the good old fashioned hero type characters. some characters are friggin good fighters but they kinda suck when it comes to looks. if i'm going to play with someone, i gotta like the way he looks.

A-men,Ash looks like a fruitcake, Shen Woo looks like Brad Pit in Fight Club(he kinda looked agy in that movie) and well, Duo Lon is a good fighter ill admit, but hed look alot better if he had more of a darker goth look and not a girlish look.(Terry looks cool and can kick ass :P )

couldnt tell a lot from the pic either. he just seems more vampirically gothic looking than what he is.

also, i thought Benimaru is gay from the beginning?

hehe, yeah like that ramon guy in kof2001 :P

errr..i dont know, i never thought Ramon was gh3y at any KOF year he was (he obviously look more on the mexican wrestling influence than anything else). if there was an underrated character in KOF, its him.

Yeah, I always though that too (CMLL FOREVER!)

Unlike in the U.S. Wrestling is taken very seriously in Mexico and Japan.

Let me just say at this point that while Rugal is a cool character, he's a biatch to fight again.

Just played some KOF2002 and it took me 5 continues to finally beat him. His Genocide Cutter doesn't only do ridiculous amounts of whoop-ass, but it comes out quickly too....Not to mention his Dark Barrier that knocks down at close range and deflects projectiles.

Edited by Agozer