Best Character In Kof

The Lone Wolf and the true King of Fighters....TERRY BOGARD!!!!!!! TERRY OWNS EVERYONE!!!!Nobody can beat him!The Invincible Ass Kicking God!Respect his Fatal Fury or DIE! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lone Wolf and the true King of Fighters....TERRY BOGARD!!!!!!! TERRY OWNS EVERYONE!!!!Nobody can beat him!The Invincible Ass Kicking God!Respect his Fatal Fury or DIE! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

naah, if you want to see true poetry in motion, play with K or Kyo!!

Terry is a bit on the slow side (Don't get me wrong - i think he's a cool character, but def not the best out there) :D

naah, if you want to see true poetry in motion, play with K or Kyo!!

Terry is a bit on the slow side (Don't get me wrong - i think he's a cool character, but def not the best out there) :D

K/Kyo?? Hardly a match for Duo Lon in 2K3. He is top tier in 2k3, buddy.

It's pretty obvious Duo Lon is top teir in 2k3 :D

Anyways, I browsing the Gamefaq board a while back and they found a way to break out of his infinity, but I have yet to see it done.

Even without the infinite Duo Lon is still tops. High priority normal moves, safe ticking moves etc.

Dunno i just don't like him. He reminds me of benimaru. eeecch

Even without the infinite Duo Lon is still tops. High priority normal moves, safe ticking moves etc.

Dunno i just don't like him. He reminds me of benimaru. eeecch

Character design wise, he's a little...odd. But his gameplay is just too good. So good that he's banned from many tournaments to level the playing field.

Banning him is another issue though.

Although his design is indeed odd, his rejected art is better imo.