New Slipknot Cd...w00t!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rammstien is great. It's pretty funny, it sounds like their singing about Satan and stuff, and their really talking about white meat like chicken.

are you talking about "Weißes Fleisch"? Cause there's some ppl that translated the lyrics to make it sound like it was "white chicken" when they actually mean "flesh"...so the song would be called "White Flesh" I think

Downlaod full Slipknot-Vol_3-(The_Subliminal_Verses) here!!!

C'mon emsley Why Did You Do That Giving People A Torrent To Get The CD. That Is Sad, Just Let THem Buy THe CD. And Look What You Make GryphonKlaw Say. SaD SaD SaD, So SaD.

One time.

This kid wore this stupid makeup, and wore a shirt that said "juggalo".

HA. :angry:

he must've just been one of those stupid Insane Clow Posse fans

...that band sucks

Downlaod full Slipknot-Vol_3-(The_Subliminal_Verses) here!!!

C'mon emsley Why Did You Do That Giving People A Torrent To Get The CD. That Is Sad, Just Let THem Buy THe CD. And Look What You Make GryphonKlaw Say. SaD SaD SaD, So SaD.

Yeah well i am buying my CD come next friday.

And wtf are you going on about you have the songs for download on your site

Actually, so you guys don't want a free cd? a full version?

And wtf are you going on about you have the songs for download  on your site

Thanks For Reminding Me I, Was Going To Do That A Long Tome Ago But Forgot.

And About The Free CD And Full Version Thingy, Only I Thought It Was Bad Cuz It Was Slipknot's CD. If It Was Another Bands I Probily Won't Mind As Much(I Dont Know Why Though).

Edited by 666Ghost

And wtf are you going on about you have the songs for download  on your site

Thanks For Reminding Me I, Was Going To Do That A Long Tome Ago But Forgot.

And About The Free CD And Full Version Thingy, Only I Thought It Was Bad Cuz It Was Slipknot's CD. If It Was Another Bands I Probily Won't Mind As Much(I Dont Know Why Though).

Meh, I'm not going to buy this CD. It's not worth my money. Nor am I going to download it because its not worth my time to listen to it and I don't want to kill anymore brain cells... :angry:

Meh, I'm not going to buy this CD. It's not worth my money. Nor am I going to download it because its not worth my time to listen to it and I don't want to kill anymore brain cells...

Allllll, Shucks.

Hey, If You Have Lost As Much Brain Cells As Me Because Of All The Crap I Did i.e: Smoking, Hitting Myself In The Head, And Me And My Firend Beating The crap Out Of Each Other, And Crap Like That. You'll Love Thier Music. And Don't Worry Losing Brain Cells Isn't A Bad Thing (From My Point Of View).

/\

| |

| |

| |

| |

Why Did I Say All Of That?

EDIT: I Ment To Say Get The Songs Removed From My Site.

Edited by 666Ghost

Well i just thoght you know people who check this thread out may want to try some slipknot, and what a better way that to let people download there BEST album yet.

With over half of the music people have to day, most of it's downlaoded anyway, threw kazza, win MX, Or even bit torrent.

works out on suprnova about 200 people have downloaded the full album, not that much really.

Because people see this band as a bunch of people who hate, the first thing they asociate with slipknot is all things, evil , and hatey and all anger... silly.

It's not about that, slipknot helped me threw a difficult point in my life, they educated me to why people were in geenraly just a set of wankers to me, i was once a good guy, but my naivety about the world and people suddenly dissapeared, not because of slipknot just because i opened my eyes.

When i thoght it was my dispair of the world...

I listended to slipknot and i realised that these people had been threw it all.

It helped because somebody else had felt the same as me, it also helped becuase they hated...

Just like i needed to hate.. sometimes...

Everyone gets angry as they grow up, maybe slipknots jsut what we all need a little of.