Hmmmm......

Check this out http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id...7&type=category

It looks like Best Buy screwed up their anime prices on Heat Guy, Texhnolyze, and Last Exile. All volumes including the Collectors Editions are only $8.99 a piece and no shipping charge!! I just ordered a few and it went through ok, so all I'm waiting for is the delivery confirmation. If you are interested in these animes I suggest you act fast before they catch their flaw, they have to honor it!!

Nope they haven't yet, that's the sale price I just ordered Last Exile 1-3 and it cost $28.83 total with the Collector's box. The price in the yellow is what you pay. ;)

Nope they haven't yet, that's the sale price I just ordered Last Exile 1-3 and it cost $28.83 total with the Collector's box. The price in the yellow is what you pay. ;)

28? Thats like an ebay price with shipping. I get all my stuff from ebay. It maybe some chinese bootlegg but it's clear and uncensored so I like it.

Yeah I get most of mine off ebay too. I got Trigun, X, Chobits, etc all that way and they're excellent quality. So, to see Best Buy screw up like this, I had to snatch these up! ;)

Yeah I get most of mine off ebay too. I got Trigun, X, Chobits, etc all that way and they're excellent quality. So, to see Best Buy screw up like this, I had to snatch these up! ;)

They probably didnt screw up, people were probably just not buying them or they wanted to make quick money.