Neocd-sdlx V1.00, Neogeo Cd Emulator For Xbox!

Prican25

Good News : U can read & play backups perfectly.

Required softs :

- CDRWin (or Nero or other softs to burn U want) ;

CDRWin : http://telecharger.01net.com/windows/Utili...fiches/274.html

- Sega Cue Maker : Sega Cue Maker.zip

1/ If U've Iso + Mp3 only (without Cue) :

- Create a folder with your Iso + Mp3 inside (all unzipped) ; launch Sega Cue Maker, select the folder where your Iso + Mp3 (remember : all unzipped) are, & click on generate Cue, then on Save Cue. Now, U must burn : launch CDRWin (or the soft to burn U want), click on "Record Disc" icon (the 1st on your left), then click "load Cuesheet" on the new window, select the Cue (in the folder where your Iso + Mp3 are), click on open to confirm, wait 3 seconds then click on "Record Disc". Your backup'll work with NeoCD-SdlX.

2/ If U've Iso + Mp3 + Cue (U've already your Cue) :

- U've only to burn : launch CDRWin (or the soft to burn U want), click on "Record Disc" icon (the 1st on your left), then click "load Cuesheet" on the new window, select the Cue (in the folder where your Iso + Mp3 are [all unzipped]), click on open to confirm, wait 3 seconds then click on "Record Disc". Your backup'll work with NeoCD-SdlX.

* Thx to elrayzeur, about this trick.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iso + Mp3's w/out cue:

Easiest thing ever. If you have and know how to use nero, just make a mixed mode cd with the iso files already extracted. if not...

Get Nero (I'm using 6.xx).

Get WinRAR (Or any other Iso-extracting program)

Extract all the files from the Track01.iso to your project folder (e.g. Metal Slug)

Put All Mp3's in same folder (really doesn't matter where they are, just to lessen confusion)

Run Nero, set up a "new compilation" which will be "Mixed Mode CD"

--Default settings should be fine, but if you've changed them:

--Iso Level 1 (Level 2 is probably fine)

--Mode 1

--ISO9660

--"Joliet" checked on

--"Allow path depth of more than 8 directories" checked on

--"Allow more than 255 characters in path"

Drag the contents from the iso (not the mp3's) into the "New" icon

Drag the mp3's into the window underneath (it'll say TRACK, TITLE, DURATION..)

"Burn Compilation" which is under "Recorder" OR just hit the icon with the match under a cd

Done. it's worked with 10 games so far. and to be honest, i wrote this up reeeeally quicky, so i might have screwed something up. hope not, but i'm not checking. someone can find it if it's a mistake.

I almost forgot. of course your xbox needs to be able to read the kind of disc you're going to use. it's good to be a samsung owner.

Almost forgot this too. if you can make your mp3's louder before making your disc, i suggest you look into this. i had to make mine about 5x louder before i was content (i was happy at 8x, but that was me)

Edited by Goenitz

Iso + Mp3's w/out cue:

Easiest thing ever. If you have and know how to use nero, just make a mixed mode cd with the iso files already extracted. if not...

Get Nero (I'm using 6.xx).

Get WinRAR (Or any other Iso-extracting program)

Extract all the files from the Track01.iso to your project folder (e.g. Metal Slug)

Put All Mp3's in same folder (really doesn't matter where they are, just to lessen confusion)

Run Nero, set up a "new compilation" which will be "Mixed Mode CD"

--Default settings should be fine, but if you've changed them:

--Iso Level 1 (Level 2 is probably fine)

--Mode 1

--ISO9660

--"Joliet" checked on

--"Allow path depth of more than 8 directories" checked on

--"Allow more than 255 characters in path"

Drag the contents from the iso (not the mp3's) into the "New" icon

Drag the mp3's into the window underneath (it'll say TRACK, TITLE, DURATION..)

"Burn Compilation" which is under "Recorder" OR just hit the icon with the match under a cd

Done. it's worked with 10 games so far. and to be honest, i wrote this up reeeeally quicky, so i might have screwed something up. hope not, but i'm not checking. someone can find it if it's a mistake.

I almost forgot. of course your xbox needs to be able to read the kind of disc you're going to use. it's good to be a samsung owner.

Almost forgot this too. if you can make your mp3's louder before making your disc, i suggest you look into this. i had to make mine about 5x louder before i was content (i was happy at 8x, but that was me)

I'm using Nero too :

Close the windows to make a new compil, then just click on Files, Burn image, select your Cue (Where your iso + mp3 are), confirm in clicking on OK, & Nero'll burn. That's all & works perfectly.

Once I get an Xbox(or ever). I'd rather wait for another complie of it supporting backups without, you know, fooling it.

i'd nabbed as many as i could when he put them up. of course that was before the new emu, but i had a feeling this would happen. but i've noticed that once something brings a sudden demand, those games are often reseeded soon. gl on that.

google bioshouse :P also make sure you extract the bios for this emu.

btw, i just got my new phillips dvd-rom and it plays cdrs just fine :P now i just need a new hdd for my pc and i can finally close up my xbox (i'm currently using 120gb hdd in my pc which i hope to pass to my xbox)

google bioshouse :P  also make sure you extract the bios for this emu.

btw, i just got my new phillips dvd-rom and it plays cdrs just fine :P now i just need a new hdd for my pc and i can finally close up my xbox (i'm currently using 120gb hdd in my pc which i hope to pass to my xbox)

Rich bastard. I want a 120 gb Hdd. You can probably get a good cheap one at http://www.pricewatch.com or www.newegg.com

i got a 120 about a month ago. filled it up with emus, games, and other media in about 3 days (filled meaning about 5GB remaining), so i ordered a 200GB online from the place that advertizes on that other site. they cancelled my order after a day with no explanation. jerks. i even got my xbox rechipped with a flashable chip just so i could use the G drive. but enough about my problems.