Favorite Dreamcast Game?

i've been dling dc games like crazy as of late and im looking for some rare gems and what not i want to know what you guys think are the best dc games =b

also, if you know any games that have a sort of anime style art or something like that please let me know about those as well ^^

my favorites so far are cap vs snk 2 and bust a move 4.

Well my favorite is all 3 of the SFIII Collection. If you want anime style somewhat game you should check out GGX (Guilty Gear X) or Bangai-o. The best way to really see what kind of game you're looking for is to browes through the game archives at IGN or Game Spot

Edited by Cominus

i already have ggx for pc and i dont want to download the same game (i actually like my d-pad on my pc better than my dreamcast pad), and is it me or is it just really strange that virtua tennis is addicting as freaking hell?

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the Shenmue series. It's still even a great game to this day. I played through the first one 4 times, the second 4 for the DC and twice for the Xbox. Many a class I skipped playing it hehe. The street fighter collection due to the fact that all 3 are arcade perfect ports to the dreamcast and its such a fun series.

Definitely the Shenmue series. It's still even a great game to this day. I played through the first one 4 times, the second 4 for the DC and twice for the Xbox. Many a class I skipped playing it hehe. The street fighter collection due to the fact that all 3 are arcade perfect ports to the dreamcast and its such a fun series.

The Street Fighter IIIs aren't arcade perfect, they're near but not quite there, you'd have to go to an arcade to see what im talking about.