Ff7 Vs Ff8

Which one better Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 8?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Irrelavent now. The only reason why I liked Rinoa is because of her costume. Now that Tifa has a Rinoa like outfit on, I prefer her. Now see that, I just chose an FFVII character but love FFVIII, make a "I like them both" option.

Oh man, no character vs. I'm sure most of us like both of them.

Yes, especially when they're together...

<3 dojins and fan art.

The only thing good that came out of LoD was Shana. She can transform for me any day

I really liked LoD too, but please someone tell me, just where WAS that one transform stuff coming from? Do we really wanna know?

i like both i beat both, 8 is a little easier i believe, unless you really power up in 7, but i stopped playing the series after 8, i wan't to play with grown ups not children and males not females, not that i don't like the women, i like cloud in 7 and the Irvine (the cowboy) in 8. I would prefer the games if they had more cowboys like Irvine 'cuse shotguns are cool, the only thing that sucked is how you had to wase adementine to get powerful bullets for his gun. i mean leveling up has no purpose if the bullets are your strenght.

Just to say, to all who think theres a way to make a Final Fantasy. There isn't. There's no bible. Theres no specific way to make a Final Fantasy. There never was, there never shall be. This is one Square-Enix's greatests series. If we saw the same team since 1 (as in, all original coders, artists etc with no additions), we would of lost interest at 3, 5 at best. It's to keep a certain "originality" within the series.

You betta not be talking about me!, i made remarks about what i liked and didn't like, i didn't say make it this way, i just don't wanna play with 14 year olds, and 12 year olds. i don't like playing with children, it's a story not a nursery tale.

It was made out to all. Re-read it. I clearly said it too.

Edit: I'm just pointing out ok. Don't chop my head off.

Edited by K`dash

Just to say, to all who think theres a way to make a Final Fantasy. There isn't. There's no bible. Theres no specific way to make a Final Fantasy. There never was, there never shall be. This is one Square-Enix's greatests series. If we saw the same team since 1 (as in, all original coders, artists etc with no additions), we would of lost interest at 3, 5 at best. It's to keep a certain "originality" within the series.

I agree wholeheartedly. Besides, this is exactly what Hironobu Sakaguchi said in a recent interview.

I agree wholeheartedly. Besides, this is exactly what Hironobu Sakaguchi said in a recent interview.

It's like people expect the same thing with a revamped story line and different characters! And I learned the Final Fantasy bible doesn't exist from an interview the FFX-2 and FFXII teams did for Gamespy a while back. I shoved that link in everyone's faces that didn't believe me.

When people say they don't like FFX-2, they;

1) Don't have an open mind to change in a Final Fantasy (What about FFV(or IV?)that also had a female lead pre se)

2) They haven't fully explored the game enough (There's a reason you can't get 100% on the first try, theres another game like this, it's called Chrono Trigger).

3) Dub is decent! If you want japanese diaolog with english subs, get Last Mission.

4) J-Pop rules sometimes(I said sometimes)

5) Yuna isn't good enough for you :o

Same applies to FFXI;

1) Your cheap bastards (doesn't apply unless you give a valid explination "You have to pay for it," "It's too expensive" and "Well, it just sucks" don't apply. Play it for 2 weeks.)

2) It's a change

3) See 1

4) Battle system is "crap" (It's a great system, better then EQ and SWG)

5) See 1

6) It HAS a story (EQ's is slow and messed up and SWG, well, where can I find the bounty hunter?)

7) See 1

8) Cheaper on PC

9) See 1

10) Re-read 4, 6, 8 and 1 again.

Sometimes the single player experience can get dull. That's why I play MMORPGs and PSO (which still r0x0rz).