Ff7 Vs Ff8

Which one better Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 8?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like and dislike all FFs equally, except Final Fntasy Mystic Quest. That abomination should have never been made, although I play that out of pure self-torture and because the game and the final boss are too easy. :unsure:

I think K'Dash is right, it's just Character vs. Character threads that are against the rules. And if this doesn't erupt into a flame war, it should be alright.

ARGH! Legend of dragoon beats em' both

i prefer ff7 i really like its gameplay esp. d materia thingy, though i was bum with ff8 i got squall's 2nd best weapon at disk 1 at beat d crap spider.. LOD was nice too as well as breath of fire series....

The only thing good that came out of LoD was Shana. She can transform for me any day.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment is the best RPG I've ever played. Any game that starts off like a slasher movie owns for me.

Could you add a "I like them both" option? I'm sure a lot of people will choose that option. Me? I like 'em both, the story, the characters, and the gameplay are the reasons why I like them.

Lots of the old guys already voted on this and it was

FF7 10

FF8 1

GG :)

BTW FF7. FF8 has some good music but the storyline got weirder as stuff started to get thrown in even though the card system was cool but gold saucer was way better.

Heres an off topic.

Who's Better, Tifa or Rinoa :unsure: