A Question About Lost Credit Cards..

You could go to Jail and you can now of days get easily caught.

So don't even think about it even if your under 18. Then your parents could be charged as well. Not only that, your stealing someone elses money and that is credit card fraud which is serious penalties and you can also be dealt as an adult and it will go in your criminal record.

Hahahahaha!

It's not that easy to do it. You have to change the shipping address which requires the person to verify the change.

And any semi-conscious person would cancel their credit cards if they ever lost it.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Pretty much...it's just a piece of plastic for you. Or, you can use it to pull off swap-disc booting or something like that, at least then you could get SOME use out of it.

I got tons of lost credit cards. I'm not that stupid to use one though. Anyways, cards these days have protection schemes just in case. So why risk it?

Pretty much...it's just a piece of plastic for you. Or, you can use it to pull off swap-disc booting or something like that, at least then you could get SOME use out of it.

:blink:

That's the safest use. Any other would be (very) risky.

In my country, when someone gets billed for something he didn't buy (stolen cc number), the company that issued the bill has to give back the money. And banks usually offer companies insurances against that.

Guess what? These banks don't like when that happens! And they have lots and lots of money to pay people to investigate and help the police.

And like GK said, if the owner is not a total retard, the card is already cancelled.

Conclusion: be careful and think well :lol: