Naruto....

L.S.D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should be in this weeks fansub too :blink: As much as i LOVE Naruto, and enjoy getting to see it everyweek, i would pay a LOT for someone to liscense it so i could get a decent sub on DVD. The english subs on the official JP DVD's are utter trash.

Anbu-One for the qaulity and Bakasan for the speed <3

That reminds me, Can anyone download 83 from animesuki?

I can't see any Bakasan cuz it freezes my PC everytime I start. Which I start blaming the people who say it's Anbu when it's not.

Kakashi owns my face. He's the perfect avatar for The Ninja of Sarcasm.

Sythe, I like your sig.

Yes indeed. I made 2 others like that though 1 of them I doubt I can show here. I might post them in my thread in Emulation Art.

Edited by Skythe

The problem was with Bakasan's 78. That was a codec issue. His latter releases rid of that bug. Kakashi does own, but the picture of him doesn't really suit your Sarcasemness, him reading Come Come Paradise, now thats a sarcasmic avatar.

The problem was with Bakasan's 78. That was a codec issue. His latter releases rid of that bug. Kakashi does own, but the picture of him doesn't really suit your Sarcasemness, him reading Come Come Paradise, now thats a sarcasmic avatar.

I have that one too. The one with him turning and giggling while reading. I like the one I have cuz of it's badassness.

A new group did a speed release this week, Bakafish. Was fine for me, and ANBU released there today too, which is quite a surprise. One thing that gets me though, is all the people that biatch about the quality of the FANSUBS that people do for FREE, so people like the ones that biatch can actually WATCH Naruto. This isnt directed at anyone here, just people in general who complain when people release stuff thats not quite as good as ANBU.

I also had a lot of trouble with Bakasan's for a while. Since hes gone now i guess its not a big deal anymore hehe.

Bakasan released his version today also. I can't access any of the torrents. They either don't work or are "dead" in a term. Bakasan seems to be losing interest in subbing Naruto. I hope he will be able to put out his translations.

This series seems to be getting very popular, but I don't know a thing about it.

Neither do I...How many episodes it has?

EDIT: Duh. AnimeNfo should know.

Edited by Agozer