Eh

Sub-Zero

SubZero.gif

Still has minor work to be done.

Vampire Killing

Woe.gif

I got the idea from the great Maddox when he mentioned about if he were president, he'd hire vampire killers and rampage all Hot Topics.

Ninja Rapage

http://www.boomspeed.com/evil_jester/Ninja_Rapage2.gif

Made it for my tag partner from the m00n. He wanted to make a game were you play as a ninja killing women throughout the game. If I get an OK, I'll change the link to an actual image.

Edited by Skythe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, even though it's a WIP (meaning I haven't added shading to the majority of him and that that is just one frame of an animation I'm doing of him where the tentacle is wriggling and his mouth opens to say S.T.A.R.S.).

BTW, at a sprite forum I once attended that later got disbanded, everyone bitched at it for the fact that I used Sagat as a base (tentacle is Omega Red's). It made since to use Sagat since him and Nemesis have alot in common (both have pictures where they are holding someone's face, have one eye, and both have a similar throw where they grab the person by the face). But they said my Nemesis was too big and was comparing him to Tyrant from MvC2. Yes makes no sense.

I'm working at using SvC Sagat holding Guile's face and SFA3 Sagat holding Charlie's face (plan on changing Charlie's legs to Guile's) to replicate when Nemesis killed Brad.

Edited by Skythe

Yes of course. Duke is pure awesomeness. I had plans to make a sprite of him using his jet pack. I still don't know how I'm gonna do it.

Nice work - especially the Maxx one. Do you make mugen chars? Playing as the maxx in mugen would be frigging awesome!

Nope, but I might in the near future.

Edited by Skythe