Samurai Showdown Issues

:P help me my ss5 doesnt work at all i am guessing its for mame 32 it doesnt show up on the refreshed list the drag and drop dont work either i used it for the egcg neo geo emulater i get the stupid message unable to load neo geo bios rom help me if u can

:P  help me my ss5 doesnt work at all i am guessing its for mame 32 it doesnt show up on the refreshed list the drag and drop dont work either i used it for the egcg neo geo emulater i get the stupid message unable to load neo geo bios rom help me if u can

I'll tell you this much: The reason you can't get it working on NRX is because you are missing the Neo-Geo BIOS. If you want to try again, go here first: http://www.bioshouse.fr.st

The MAME Neo-Geo BIOS doesn't work in NeoRAGEx. Although similar in execution, different files. If you don't like the neogeo.zip in the roms directory, you can always extract the BIOS file to the same directory as the Neoragex.exe

That's what I did...makes testing and BIOS swapping easier.

Edited by Agozer

hum i give up on this one to i'll stick to my kof 2003 mame game thanks 4 the help anyway :blink:

come on it's not that hard to work out

let me know what CRC's for your rom set i might be able to help you out :lol: