Weapons Of Mass Destruction Found In Iraq?

Alpha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just launch the nukes. Screw the H-bomb.

I don't know about you, but I hate radiation problems. Nuking Iraq isn't the answer, it would be a double edged sword. One, you'll be getting rid of the extremeists and what not, but two. You'll be killing innocent lives of many people which are higher then the extremeists and causing a major radiation problem. Didn't we learn anything from Chernobyl?

This has been posted and repeated many many times but...

In afghanistan and the al queda situation, we got some help from a northern afghan resistance group wanting freedom for their country.

In Iraq, we get complete bullcrap. People wait for us to do their diry work for them and we're getting ourselves killed. Its almost like Vietnam where we don't know who's who and stuff like that.

We're losing a American Soldier every day and we're losing loads of money that could have been used for better stuff <_<

No one cares about the mass destruction part anymore except bush probably

As much as I enjoy mass murders and violence, war is too costly, even for my tastes.  We should bring back good ol' colloseums and have gladiator battles again.

Now what would that do? Rome fell and they had the colosium. Thar=ts point less, except when they yell spanard then i'll be like "where's maximus"

I don't think that Rome's colloseuem's had anything to do with their destruction.

Much like I don't think our...okay no everything we do leads to our future destruction, nm.

I think it was more of an Economical problem that lead the fall of Rome.

The Roman empire was to big. They couldn't protect all of thier stuff.

As much as I enjoy mass murders and violence, war is too costly, even for my tastes.  We should bring back good ol' colloseums and have gladiator battles again.

Now what would that do? Rome fell and they had the colosium. Thar=ts point less, except when they yell spanard then i'll be like "where's maximus"

I don't think that Rome's colloseuem's had anything to do with their destruction.

Much like I don't think our...okay no everything we do leads to our future destruction, nm.

I think it was more of an Economical problem that lead the fall of Rome.

The Roman empire was to big. They couldn't protect all of thier stuff.

That was the beginning of the collapse of the Roman empire but it was further exacerbated by the division between the sons of Constatine. And then there is also the rise of Christianity and Islam, the economy, the Vandals, and yada yada yada.

But Iraq is a totally different scenario. Most of the problems are coming from a very small minority of extremists who are appealing to the poor masses who are mad at the US for its operations. Lack of jobs, lack of security, lack of a stabe infrastructure, and the prisoner abuse, which the coalition was supposed to take care of, have really taken a toll on the general public.

It's a sad state of affairs...

In afghanistan and the al queda situation, we got some help from a northern afghan resistance group wanting freedom for their country.

In Iraq, we get complete bullcrap. People wait for us to do their diry work for them and we're getting ourselves killed. Its almost like Vietnam where we don't know who's who and stuff like that.

We're losing a American Soldier every day and we're losing loads of money that could have been used for better stuff <_<

You don't think that might be because...hmm...um...THE IRAQIS DON'T WANT THE COALITION THERE!!!!??! Because the coalition armies have been bombing hospitals, torturing Iraqi civilians, and they've reduced their country to rubble pretty much, meaning that people have to walk for two hours just to find clean water? What did you expect - that they'd welcome you with open arms? Don't make me laugh - like I've said, coalition armies INVADED, not LIBERATED Iraq, they are currently OCCUPYING thE COUNTRY! Let me put it this way - if Hussein had come in and 'liberated' the US from Bush, how welcome do you think HIS forces would be in the US?????

And the Romans died out because they used lead piping for their plumbing systems - so they all turned insane becuase drinking water that's run through lead makes you go all crazy-like (why do you think one Emperor ordered his armies to declare war on posiedon - by throwing their spears into the sea?)

One word...desert.

Radiation will just give it a nice neon green color anyways.

I've built up an immunity to radiation, so I think I could live pretty well no matter what was nuked.

Assuming I still have food and shelter and etc...

One word...desert.

Radiation will just give it a nice neon green color anyways.

I've built up an immunity to radiation, so I think I could live pretty well no matter what was nuked.

Assuming I still have food and shelter and etc...

Damnit people - nuking is not an option here! Didn't anyone learn anything after Hiroshima? Don't you guys understand that now that Bush has started this war by claiming that Iraq had WMDs, and after over a year with only finding a tiny cannister of 15-year old sarin gas, Bush can't then ATTACK IRAQ WITH WMD's!!! That's rediculous

We're losing a American Soldier every day and we're losing loads of money that could have been used for better stuff :P

You don't think that might be because...hmm...um...THE IRAQIS DON'T WANT THE COALITION THERE!!!!??! Because the coalition armies have been bombing hospitals, torturing Iraqi civilians, and they've reduced their country to rubble pretty much, meaning that people have to walk for two hours just to find clean water? What did you expect - that they'd welcome you with open arms? Don't make me laugh - like I've said, coalition armies INVADED, not LIBERATED Iraq, they are currently OCCUPYING thE COUNTRY! Let me put it this way - if Hussein had come in and 'liberated' the US from Bush, how welcome do you think HIS forces would be in the US?????

And the Romans died out because they used lead piping for their plumbing systems - so they all turned insane becuase drinking water that's run through lead makes you go all crazy-like (why do you think one Emperor ordered his armies to declare war on posiedon - by throwing their spears into the sea?)

Exactly, an invading force is never welcome by a country's inhabitants. I wouldn't like it if Canada invaded and was like "We're in control of your country, ey, now don't tell us aboot how we are going to deal with your citizens, ey." :P

And the lead theory for the fall of the Roman empire is also considered as a very plausible reason. But it was all those things combined that totally decimated the Roman Empire.