Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's next? Maybe i should talk mess about seinfield so Grph can say soething. :P  :(:

Don't even try. :P

But I am always irked when people have these stereotypes of certain groups and proceed to hate them for it. I had a gay roommate for 2 years in high school; I even voluntarily stayed as his roommate after he told me he was gay. You know why I didn't go "Oh no!!! It is teh gay! Don't infect me!!"? Because he was a good person and being gay doesn't make you evil or a bad person. What business is it of mine if he prefers male genatalia to female genatalia? But I did give a stern warning that if he tried anything gay on me, I'd kick him in the balls. Then he told me I wasn't good enough for him so I was like "Great, I'm not even good enough for other guys. What the hell!" :(: Not only did I live with a gay person, but I have been friends with some gay people and you would never know they were unless they told you. They always said that discretion is the key.

But to each his own. I may not like other people's opinions but I do respect their right to have it.

Those are guys in the closet! Im talking about guys ouside the closet. Im not saying being gay makes you bad person, it's just flocking sickning. Like what if goatse or tubgirl give some of thier money to charity? Would that be a good thing? Sure, but it still doesnt recent the fact of what they do is discusting. Well thats my 2 cents.

They're not in the closet. They're 100% gay. They had boyfriends and everyone knew it.

Anal sex is definitely sickening but you don't have to hate a group of people for it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain to me what the difference is between being prejudiced against gays, and being prejudiced against for ex. black people? That's what I'm saying - you wouldn't agree to being racist, so why are you so happy to be openly biggoted against homosexuals? In my eyes there's no difference - if we're going to create  a world where everyone truly is equal there can be no prejudice against anybody regardless of their colour, race, religion, political views, sexual preference or any other niggling personality trait. Sure, you can defend yourself by saying 'it's okay to hate', but no-one would think it was okay if you posted crap on a message board saying, 'those niggers really piss me off', so it shouldn't be okay for you to post crap like 'those faggots really piss me off'!

On the contrary i hate black people too, I wouldn't walk up to a black person and just sock them unless they said something about me, there are "some" black people that im kool with. Im not really racist, i just dont like anybody but me. Im racsist even against my own people. I just dont like anybody, cuz i know the way people are and I can just can't ever trust anybody, except this one guy i know, we grew up together, but we still argue over stupid stuff. :(:

Man, your acting like a Narcisist. :P Are you in love with yourself? :P

- Do not post anything that is racially, ethnically or religiously derogatory or offensive.

And insulting other races will not be permitted, that's a prewarn. I am not going to sit here and accept your insults of other races. Keep it to the topic please and insulting gay's is not permitted either because that's another form of a race, speaking your mind about it is ok (everything has a limit). So if you hate everyone, keep it to yourself please.

PS: I am not insulting you, but please think before you type. There is a lot more people than you think who read what you have to say. :(:

EDIT: I see how you say your not racist, however saying, "I hate "... is kind of racist.

Dude, shitake mushrooms suck unless fryed with soysauce.

No way dude, terriyaki!

Soysauce with white rice.

Teriyaki with everything else.

Simple as that.

What the evil thread hijack. Gays should be allowed to do as they please. Case Closed, bigots can now R.I.P.

Dude, bring up goatse and tubgirl into this conversation is wrong. Not only that, the only source we have on Goatse man is this:
<TheDingo> okay.. i walked into the kitchen to get something, and my mom is on the phone with someone and she says "i said, 'who are you to talk? you showed the inside of your a**s to half the nation!'"

<TheDingo> and i just screamed "you know the goatse man?!"

Their idenities are as mystersious as the next person who is going to look for them and do not heed our warnings (DO NOT DO IT).

(Post Edited By: GameCop | Reason: Straight or Gay Comment, Keep it PG-13)

What did I specifically say.

Edit: Holy crap I just quoted my self

Edited by K`dash

Edit: Holy crap I just quoted my self

Oh dear Lord! You must be getting old.

Please PM me the original content of your message. I want to know what made GC edit it out. :)

P.S. Please, no more references to Goatse or Tubgirl in any form.

Edited by Agozer

Im not white, i wouldn't be accepted. besides that stupid wedding thing pasted like a day ago, so a mod should probably close this thing already.

So how many people have flamed me?

Fatal-Stupid VF4

ForceX-helping stupid fatal

ramdom guy-making like gay people and assuming im white

G.C.-well he didnt really flame me, just sort of warned me.

Who's next? Maybe i should talk mess about seinfield so Grph can say soething. :)  :P

No Cominus=Cockbite the only reason I flamed you was because you started off with the insults first. Just as you did now you retard. Heck I have even tried to be nice to you and you still were a jerk. So shut the hell up before you make yourself look even more stupid. You damn bigot. hehe...

Im not white, i wouldn't be accepted. besides that stupid wedding thing pasted like a day ago, so a mod should probably close this thing already.

Fatal-Stupid VF4

Who's next? Maybe i should talk mess about seinfield so Grph can say soething. :)  :P

No Cominus=Cockbite the only reason I flamed you was because you started off with the insults first. Just as you did now you retard. Heck I have even tried to be nice to you and you still were a jerk. So shut the hell up before you make yourself look even more stupid. You damn bigot. hehe...

Fatal, please don't throw more gasoline into the fire. You two should shake hands and call it a day.

Fatal-Stupid VF4

Fatal, please don't throw more gasoline into the fire. You two should shake hands and call it a day.

Better yet, don't ignite it again. If you do, I want some roasted fish damnit!

Fatal-Stupid VF4

Hey man he is the one who started off with the insults.

Fatal-Stupid VF4

Hey man he is the one who started off with the insults.

Yes, but the wisest of the bunch is the one who knows when to quit.

Yeah, I try to avoid flame wars now ever since me and NeoMaster went at it.