Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a hateful thread! I really don't understand in what way these people disturb anyone.

Concerning marriage, I think it is crap in the first place (I may change my mind in the future, though). So if gays want to engage in crap, why not? An administrative formality shouldn't bother anyone (I don't think we're talking about religious gay weddings here, right? That'd be funny but it's not gonna happen anytime soon.)

btw, you don't have to be white (or any other color) to be racist, homophobic, fascist, or whatever other proof of stupidity and complete lack of thought.

Yeah, I try to avoid flame wars now ever since me and NeoMaster went at it.

I've been trying to avoid them ever since GameCop PMed me...twice. :)

I haven't even gotten in a flamewar yet....Oh wait, yes I have...there goes my punchline.

Yeah, I try to avoid flame wars now ever since me and NeoMaster went at it.

I've been trying to avoid them ever since GameCop PMed me...twice. :P

I haven't even gotten in a flamewar yet....Oh wait, yes I have...there goes my punchline.

It's never too late to start :)

just because you hate a certain kind of people does not mean you lack intelligence(as stated in taratata's post)..do i HAVE to be open to all types of people? everybody has their own opinions. you may ask whats wrong with gay people? but ill ask whats right with them? just because you think gay people should be accepted and treated equally does not mean our reasons for not liking them is wrong

It's not wrong or right, for the matter is because yor insulting them which indeed does offend some.

I'm locking this thread because it's completely lost it's opinion value and gone way off track into sporadic arguements, and I forsee it only going further downhill.

*Smashes thread with a hammer*