Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a homophobe but you can say i HATE them..

Uh huh...interesting. Well looks like we have a bigot amongst us.

Why is he a bigeot? It's not wrong to hate. I dont think it's wrong to hate, heck im all for it, but to do something to somebody else becuase of " whatever you see on T.V. classifing hate crimes" now that just wrong. You can't take away a persons right to hate cuz thats like taking a persons only REAL freedom. Im not saying hate is right im just saying it should be a personal freedom as long as it's kept in ones own personal mental form.

Whenever i see gay people I see one of 2 things. 1. Life has failed them and I look down at them with sorrow, or 2. They have failed life as "that" gender and still looked down opon them with pity. If you're gay please keep that shitake mushrooms to yourself, nobody gives a flying ful< if you love D**k. The U.S. has enough BS on it's hands and doesnt need any of yours, literally.

Why is he a bigeot? It's not wrong to hate. I dont think it's wrong to hate, heck im all for it, but to do something to somebody else becuase of " whatever you see on T.V. classifing hate crimes" now that just wrong. You can't take away a persons right to hate cuz thats like taking a persons only REAL freedom. Im not saying hate is right im just saying it should be a personal freedom as long as it's kept in ones own personal mental form.

Whenever i see gay people I see one of 2 things. 1. Life has failed them and I look down at them with sorrow, or 2. They have failed life as "that" gender and still looked down opon them with pity. If you're gay please keep that shitake mushrooms to yourself, nobody gives a flying ful< if you love D**k. The U.S. has enough BS on it's hands and doesnt need any of yours, literally.

Looks like we got too bigots. Anyone who hates gay people's probably insecure about their sexuality. furthermore, what you said is bull-crap Cominus - are you saying no-one should have told hitler not to hate the jews? see what happened there? Hate is evil, hate leads to terrible things, and so people don't have, in my view, the 'right to hate'. You guys are going to have to get over your tiny little prejudices, and learn to truly accept homosexuality, rather than just saying 'oh, you can be gay, just don't be gay near me!' that's bull-crap and again I repeat, anyone who doesn'tt like gays is probably battling with feelings of being gay themselves.

Hate is human nature, just as homosexuality n heterosexuality is. Everyone just has their own version of what's 'right' n 'wrong'. What u can't dispute is the reality of things, n that is the world doesn't revolve around what u think is 'right' or 'wrong'.

In any case, regardless of whether u hate them, like them, ARE them, aren't them... the world goes on.

It's all trivial in the end.

Looks like we got too bigots. Anyone who hates gay people's probably insecure about their sexuality. furthermore, what you said is bull-crap Cominus - are you saying no-one should have told hitler not to hate the jews? see what happened there? Hate is evil, hate leads to terrible things, and so people don't have, in my view, the 'right to hate'. You guys are going to have to get over your tiny little prejudices, and learn to truly accept homosexuality, rather than just saying 'oh, you can be gay, just don't be gay near me!' that's bull-crap and again I repeat, anyone who doesn'tt like gays is probably battling with feelings of being gay themselves.

Im sorry random gay, I mean guy. I suppose im a bigot, I only hate cuz others hate me. Sounds familiar? anyways, a person soundn't have to accept gays. WTF for? What good does it do? If shitake mushrooms like that got excepted then everybody would want to go to jail to drop a bar of soap. Im not saying being gay is bad but if you are I dont give a shitake mushroom, keep it to your self and stop crowding the damn news paper, im just want to read the funny papers. If most gay dude were not so damn feminie or "loud mouth be'otch craving flocking attention" then i could just turn the other way and be on about my business but no they are "loud mouth be'otchs craving flocking attention" and that shitake mushroom gets on my nerves.

If most gay dude were not so damn feminie or "loud mouth be'otch craving flocking attention" then i could just turn the other way and be on about my business but no they are "loud mouth be'otchs craving flocking attention" and that shitake mushroom gets on my nerves.

Bah! Thats just a stereotype. Most gays are normal in everyway, unless your in Hollywood, because thats the place where stereotypes come alive.

Edited by K`dash

Explain to me what the difference is between being prejudiced against gays, and being prejudiced against for ex. black people? That's what I'm saying - you wouldn't agree to being racist, so why are you so happy to be openly biggoted against homosexuals? In my eyes there's no difference - if we're going to create a world where everyone truly is equal there can be no prejudice against anybody regardless of their colour, race, religion, political views, sexual preference or any other niggling personality trait. Sure, you can defend yourself by saying 'it's okay to hate', but no-one would think it was okay if you posted crap on a message board saying, 'those niggers really piss me off', so it shouldn't be okay for you to post crap like 'those faggots really piss me off'!

If most gay dude were not so damn feminie or "loud mouth be'otch craving flocking attention" then i could just turn the other way and be on about my business but no they are "loud mouth be'otchs craving flocking attention" and that shitake mushroom gets on my nerves.

Bah! Thats just a stereotype. Most gays are normal in everyway, unless your in Hollywood, because thats the place where stereotypes come alive.

WTF?! I see these be'otches at school and even have classes with some, and what gets me is whenever somebody says they're gay or asks if they're gay they never respond. I think it's the "BI's" that get to me, or the gays, I dont know.

WTF?! I see these be'otches at school and even have classes with some, and what gets me is whenever somebody says they're gay or asks if they're gay they never respond. I think it's the "BI's" that get to me, or the gays, I dont know.

You still haven't explained to me why it's okay to be homophobic if it's not okay to be racist. But anyway, -violence- is probably just like one of those people we described - and he's one of the coolest people here! <_< Why can violence 'camp it up' on this forum, but they can't act camp at school?

i dont have any insecurities with my sexuality and i am not battling with feelings of being gay. IF i hate black people, would that mean i feel insecure with my race/nationality/ethnicity or am i battling with feelings of being black? no. i have my own reasons to hate gay people and mainly because they crave attention and go around acting like they are better than the majority of people. They think they have better taste than straight men (what? better taste because they have shitake mushrooms in their mouth and ass?lol). And, I have not met a gay person that is not like how i described yet. There are plenty of stuff about gays that makes me hate them but I don't feel like going into it, and it is not because I've run out of reasons.

edit: and i also keep these feelings inside and only release it when necessary, on certain gays that piss me off

Edited by ilike2l33ch