Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me being a Christian and a man of extremely high morals.

LOL! You're wild fatal, I like you though. This coming from the guy who's made 2 polls about

Should I hit it and leave it.
Not to mention that "hot chick with a husband and 2 kids. Fatal you're full of shitake mushrooms!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought people got married so they could have sex and kids, well sometimes you had sex which then gave you kids so then you had to get married.

you have to be married to have sex? :lol: that is more religious tradition. so it doesn't mean much to your average person.

Well if you think about it it's a good thing cuz there's so many girls geeting pregnant with no baby's daddy, especially at my school. Plus not to mention all the incurable stds going around.

I agree, if people waited untill marriage things would be alot better. I'm just saying that your average joe / betty doesn't follow the rules layed down by religion.

Me being a Christian and a man of extremely high morals.

LOL! You're wild fatal, I like you though. This coming from the guy who's made 2 polls about

Should I hit it and leave it.
Not to mention that "hot chick with a husband and 2 kids. Fatal you're full of shitake mushrooms!

rotflmaoatsisfcmfc

True

........True.

Me being a Christian and a man of extremely high morals, I am against same sex marriages. I believe in the purity of marriage. Just because I am against same sex marriage does not mean I am going to discriminate against them or condemn them. Whatever people want to do they can do. Gay or not I am going to treat you the same. A true Christian isn’t going to hate and condemn them, but instead treat them as a human being and give them the same respect and friendship you would give to anyone else.

Your as complexed as your chinese zodiac symbol.

atsisfcmfc?

WTF is that?

It's as close to it's "OMGWTFBBQKTHXLOLBBL!!!!11" brotheren.

yea it says not only was a "rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off" but I was enjaged in said rotflma with such furver extra letters were added at semi-random.

I am assuming that you guys did not take my previous post serious?

Wow fatal, you catch on quick.

Wow cominus you don't realize sarcasm do you?

I dont know you well enough to pick that up. Some people are natrually hippocritic.