Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know that I myself find it kind of gross, but different strokes for different folks.

I'm going to laugh alot now :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I myself find it kind of gross, but different strokes for different folks.

I'm going to laugh alot now :(

I hate when people say that cuz when i hear it 2 things come to my head and that 1. Gary Coleman and 2. The difference between the right hand and the left hand.

hmmm...this could get to a form of population control (no, you dont kill them :() since homosexual relationship naturally wont produce (a child) theyd have to resort to adopting kids.

Not neccisarly(sp? im stupid) some gay couples find a donar wife. They mix thier stuff together and go to a clinic to impregnante.

And why is everubody saying "they can do whatever they want" if everybodys voting "no"? HIPOCRITS??!

well that may be possible but doesnt that sound expensive?

what im trying to say basically is that it can heighten the chances of adopting kids which in the end may cut the child birth rate (though i dont expect it to be drastic). and no, i havent voted in the poll yet.

hmmm...this could get to a form of population control (no, you dont kill them :() since homosexual relationship naturally wont produce (a child) theyd have to resort to adopting kids.

Not neccisarly(sp? im stupid) some gay couples find a donar wife. They mix thier stuff together and go to a clinic to impregnante.

And why is everubody saying "they can do whatever they want" if everybodys voting "no"? HIPOCRITS??!

well that may be possible but doesnt that sound expensive?

what im trying to say basically is that it can heighten the chances of adopting kids which in the end may cut the child birth rate (though i dont expect it to be drastic). and no, i havent voted in the poll yet.

I'm all for it if gay couples want to adopt children. It not like the child turn gay or anything like that...In fact, I'm pretty sure that these kids grow up to be very open-minded about people that differ from the "norm" (you know, gays, bi, transsexuals, disabled people and all the other minorities).

And no, I haven't vote in the poll either because I don't understand the question. :blink:

Edited by Agozer

I'm all for gay marriage. Who says gays can't be as miserable as straight people? They want to get married, let them! It should be no one's business if a person is gay or straight. Marriage isn't sacred anymore, 50% of marriages in the US fail. That just shows how much people hold the value of marriage.

well marriage has advantages that aren't available to non married people (taxs, support upon divorce ect.) should gay people not be able to get those advantages if they are willing to take the crap that goes with them? of course they should. but is it natural to do? and does it fit the "spirit of marriage? No. admit it or not marriage is something created by religion. and expressly forbids same sex marriage.

further more, why do gays want to get married anyways? if not for said advantages. millions of straight and gay couples are happy just being together with out the label of marriage. I know plenty of straight and gay people who have "commitment cerimonies" and that's fine for them.

Edited by garageink

I thought people got married so they could have sex and kids, well sometimes you had sex which then gave you kids so then you had to get married.

you have to be married to have sex? :lol: that is more religious tradition. so it doesn't mean much to your average person.

Me being a Christian and a man of extremely high morals, I am against same sex marriages. I believe in the purity of marriage. Just because I am against same sex marriage does not mean I am going to discriminate against them or condemn them. Whatever people want to do they can do. Gay or not I am going to treat you the same. A true Christian isn’t going to hate and condemn them, but instead treat them as a human being and give them the same respect and friendship you would give to anyone else.

I thought people got married so they could have sex and kids, well sometimes you had sex which then gave you kids so then you had to get married.

you have to be married to have sex? :lol: that is more religious tradition. so it doesn't mean much to your average person.

Well if you think about it it's a good thing cuz there's so many girls geeting pregnant with no baby's daddy, especially at my school. Plus not to mention all the incurable stds going around.