Tomorrow : The 1st Legal Gay Marriage !

Mr.X

'R U personally favourable or not ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gays can do whatever they want, their "business" doesn't interest me that much nor does it disgust.

Edited by Agozer

Freedom of speech at it's best I suppose. People gotta stop saying it's a sin and stuff. I don't care how they live their life.

Think of it this way... If you put a bunch of gay people on a island and a bunch of straight people on another island, who would live and evolve?

Think of it this way... If you put a bunch of gay people on a island and a bunch of straight people on another island, who would live and evolve?

Neither cuz the straight people would go gay(depending on what genders) and the gay people would die of stupidity.

hmmm...this could get to a form of population control (no, you dont kill them :() since homosexual relationship naturally wont produce (a child) theyd have to resort to adopting kids.

hmmm...this could get to a form of population control (no, you dont kill them :() since homosexual relationship naturally wont produce (a child) theyd have to resort to adopting kids.

Not neccisarly(sp? im stupid) some gay couples find a donar wife. They mix thier stuff together and go to a clinic to impregnante.

And why is everubody saying "they can do whatever they want" if everybodys voting "no"? HIPOCRITS??!

Edited by Cominus

I have no fuc|<ing idea of what the poll question "'R U Personally Favourable or not" even means.

Anyway, I say, do as you please. If you are gay, then be that way. I know that I myself find it kind of gross, but different strokes for different folks. I have a couple of gay friends and they are qu; and no, they do not feel me up or try to turn me on, for you "anti-gays in army" people.

Aon.