Whats Your Preferred Bittorrent Client

I found ABC very buggy, some download froze whithout reason and became uncompletable and a friend got blue screens with it.

I stick to the official client: BitTorrent. It's the best one and gets updated before others. The only drawback is that you have one window per download (not a list). But it's not a real problem since you don't download 50 files at once.

I downloaded Shareaza but didn't tried it. My girlfriend did and said she found the GUI is strange. So she still use BitTorrent for torrents...

BitTorrent version 3.2.1 baby. The most stable version of the offical BT client ;)

I like having seperate windows, easier to keep track of what I'm downloading.

The P2P Wise Man uses Azureus. It simply has EVERY feature of any other BT client and is fast at that (on almost every seed on suprnova, I get 100KB/s).

Anon.

I use two clients. ABC and Azureus....both of the have problems. The advantage of ABC is that it doesn't use a lot of resources when downloading, it makes 0kb files before downloading, but it still downloads batch torrents all at once. Azureus is good too, but the 2 problems that it has that I hate with all extreme prejudice is, 1)it doesn't make 0kb files for torrents that I haven't even downloaded yet!! for ex. let's say I download a batch torrent where there's 5 files and each file is 200mb's...what abc would do is just keep em all at 0kb/s until a fraction of them has been downloaded...what Azureus does is have it take up as much disk space as it would take up before even downloading! :( , and the one I hate the most, 2)it uses way too many flocken resources

The P2P Wise Man uses Azureus. It simply has EVERY feature of any other BT client and is fast at that (on almost every seed on suprnova, I get 100KB/s).

Anon.

I use two clients. ABC and Azureus....both of the have problems. The advantage of ABC is that it doesn't use a lot of resources when downloading, it makes 0kb files before downloading, but it still downloads batch torrents all at once. Azureus is good too, but the 2 problems that it has that I hate with all extreme prejudice is, 1)it doesn't make 0kb files for torrents that I haven't even downloaded yet!! for ex. let's say I download a batch torrent where there's 5 files and each file is 200mb's...what abc would do is just keep em all at 0kb/s until a fraction of them has been downloaded...what Azureus does is have it take up as much disk space as it would take up before even downloading! :lol: , and the one I hate the most, 2)it uses way too many flocken resources

True on both things. The one about taking the HD space before it is done downloading, I feel, is good. I would rather know ahead of time what my HD space will be when it is finished, rather than be like, "OH $HIT!!! I only have 2KB left!!!"

As for resources, it IS a hog. I use a 63MB comp, and it slows it down so I can only use that program and my Firewall. But, you get speed. LOTS and lots of speed in return. :lol:

Anon.