We have to post some more links to this site....!!!

Alpha

If you guys can, since I am so busy, and my internet is like timed now. Since I only have one phone line, I was hoping that you guys can submit this site to some search engines. Like yahoo or google. Believe it or not, I don't think we are listed there. Or post our link in your signature in other forums or just post it in other forums since this site needs to be more known.

If you guys got an ideas post them here, I am working on a new site design for the front page too. So keep the ideas coming. :lol:

BTW, I don't think we are listed in any search engines, period. I'll see if I have time later on this week, I can submit, but it would be very helpfull if you guys can help out too. :lol:

Emulforums comes up in google G c

But you have to search emulforums or forums

itworks ok in google in fact if you search emulforums it the first thing that comes up.

When you submitt a site to the search engines, it can take up to a month for it to come up in the data base.

Someone like somebody will probablie know.

Something called a spider does the work, everymont the "spider" searches that little bit further?

Thats all i know.hehe

Wow! We're in google.com, I swear I had no idea. Well thats a start. Yahoo and all the other ones would be nice too and some forums, not to be requesting anything. But this can help the site substantially.

Allright just added our site to SiteAdd.. It added it to some search engines. Hmm... but not Yahoo or the main big ones.

If you guys can manually submit it to yahoo, since I have to attend an important meeting right now and see if you can post it on some forums too, but not A@H or EmuParadise, period.

I already posted my site on A@H and EmuParadise hates EmulForums.

:lol: Why, I have no idea. So just post it on other forums if you can.

Any help would be apreciatted. :D

We are already on yahoo too :lol: I just did a search.

I suppose we could try getting added to the yahoo directory listing thing. There are only 32 sites on it though... I was going to try but I thought I would leave it to you Gamecop because it requires e-mail and username etc, which you would need if you ever wanted to change your address or directory listing.

I will keep looking for other search engines though!