Do You Believe In Aliens?

Alpha

Do you think there are aliens out there?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how cool it would be to have a counter-earth in the universe. theres a counter version of u and ur friends and family and everyone else in the world...very interesting stuff.

Do you mean.... another 1emulation.com? weird.

More like a parallel universe of sorts, to get there we must put aside the chains of space and time....This is what I believe anyway...Go on, call me a looney.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how cool it would be to have a counter-earth in the universe. theres a counter version of u and ur friends and family and everyone else in the world...very interesting stuff.

Do you mean.... another 1emulation.com? weird.

More like a parallel universe of sorts, to get there we must put aside the chains of space and time....This is what I believe anyway...Go on, call me a looney.

no no, i´m with you, anything is possible :( that´s the beauty of life.... you never know nothing.

I remember "Supreme Squadron" in Marvel Universe... LoL

That would kick incredible amounts of ass. I hope the counter me is doing something better than I am right now like getting laid or something.

And Cinder, what if these toothless rednecks and crazy Mexicans have special powers to let them spot UFOs and crazy things like that. The power of alcohol compels you! :(

I would like to see a female version of my self and go "HOLY CRAP!??!?!!1111111onesixthreeelevenslash"

And Cinder, what if these toothless rednecks and crazy Mexicans have special powers to let them spot UFOs and crazy things like that. The power of alcohol compels you!
There's gotta other lifeforms out there yo!!! No wonder I always see those lights when I sippin'......

And Cinder, what if these toothless rednecks and crazy Mexicans have special powers to let them spot UFOs and crazy things like that. The power of alcohol compels you!
There's gotta other lifeforms out there yo!!! No wonder I always see those lights when I sippin'......

Electricity is living too (but not like living beings)...

Electricity is living too (but not like living beings)...

Theoretically, everything is living. Just in it's own space.

Hmm, I do, nasa must exist for a reason, you know they don't let you in all the places in the nasa space center, sounds suspicious to me.

TEHYZ R COVARING TEH TRHUTZZZ!!!1111oneoneonethreeelevensixteeneight.

Theres a very good reason they won't allow unautherized people in places around NASA.