Do You Believe In Aliens?

Alpha

Do you think there are aliens out there?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No I don't.

Why don't you believe in the existence of aliens?

My theory is that we were once so advance, we killed each other out (and I mean totally out, I mean we could of been aiming to get lava out and something terrible happned in the process causing the world to go up in flames) and we basically just restarted all over again with the bare sum of survivors. It's skeptical, but it works when we found out that some volcanos are just "sleeping."

Hahahahaahahahahahaha! How do you account for evolution in that?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't.

Why don't you believe in the existence of aliens?

My theory is that we were once so advance, we killed each other out (and I mean totally out, I mean we could of been aiming to get lava out and something terrible happned in the process causing the world to go up in flames) and we basically just restarted all over again with the bare sum of survivors. It's skeptical, but it works when we found out that some volcanos are just "sleeping."

Hahahahaahahahahahaha! How do you account for evolution in that?

EVOLUTION IS JUST A COVER UP FOR THE TRUTH!

Edited by K`dash

I do, but please.........why is it always reported in the southern US or Mexico, by fat toothless rednecks or crazy Mexican people? (Both groups being ones who live in rural areas)

I blame it on Inbreeding, drinking too much and being dropped on their heads as children too often.

If aliens were going to visit Earth, they wouldn't let themselves be seen AT ALL if they didn't want to. And they certainly would be intelligent enough to avoid being detected by your avg redneck.

Personally I don't think any aliens have ever been here in the time of humans, if at all. They have either already came before we came into existance, haven't found us yet or don't even have the technological means to do so yet. If they were able and knew about us now, they would be more intelligent than us and have FAR superior technology that got them here, and would make their presence known in some way.

i believe in aliens. theres no way we are the only life form thats in this bigass universe. and those videos from new mexico and stuff are freaky so i ono. i like these weird things, keeps us wondering...

I agree with IJTF_Cinder there...Why does every ancounter and mysterious "probing" happen in America and to some inbred rednecks? Please explain this to me.

HELLO, lost race of the atlantis people and the advanced race who live in the center of our earth "believer of the hollow earth conspiracy"

and blah blah some other race out there in the planet like us :P

:P im a believer... these ufo sightings aint recent things... they date back to cavemen apparently... i personally think the reason they 'visit' earth is strictly research... theyve seen were a race full of hate jealousy and greed... they know we can make it to space and they are just making sure were not becoming a threat to them... (read : Chariots of the gods) :D

how cool it would be to have a counter-earth in the universe. theres a counter version of u and ur friends and family and everyone else in the world...very interesting stuff.

Do you mean.... another 1emulation.com? weird.

I do bulieve in aliens, do you really think we are alone here? come on.... you know what? i think we are some kind of alien expirement, we are being watched while we get to develop, meybe we are some failed experiment, meybe for us the earth has been here for millions of years but just hours for the aliens, meybe we are some great type of tv show like the truman show, meybe we are some great online rpg game :( who knows, as long we have mcdonalds ;)

Edited by lancerx