Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Alpha

omg people hispanics are people who are born in the usa whose parents are from mexico and people that are born in mexico are mexcians. latinos are people who are born un cuba, brazil and the rest of south america i should know im hispanic

Edited by kurupter13

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By any chance, are you 13? I'm just wondering, thats all.

His·pan·ic  (h-spnk)

adj.

1. Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America.

2. Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture.

n.

1. A Spanish-speaking person.

2. A U.S. citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish descent.

Mex·i·can (mks-kn)

n.

1. A native or inhabitant of Mexico.

adj.

1. Of or relating to Mexico or its people, language, or culture.

La·ti·no (l-tn, l-, lä-)

n. pl. La·ti·nos

1. A Latin American.

2. A person of Hispanic, especially Latin-American, descent, often one living in the United States.

and
Of the two, only Hispanic can be used in referring to Spain and its history and culture; a native of Spain residing in the United States is a Hispanic, not a Latino,_... In practice, however, this distinction is of little significance when referring to residents of the United States, most of whom are of Latin American origin and can theoretically be called by either word._...·A more important distinction concerns the sociopolitical rift that has opened between Latino and Hispanic in American usage. For a certain segment of the Spanish-speaking population, Latino is a term of ethnic pride and Hispanic a label that borders on the offensive.
Edited by K`dash

Like mexico is mainly native indians(aztec,mayan,etc.)

I don't know how could the Mayans and Aztecs still exist since a major percentage of them were wiped out when the spainards invaded.

On a side note. I am filipino, and I do understand spainish because of the mixture of it in Tagalog and the other tongue which no one has never told me the name. When people see my parents they ASSUME their mexican or spanish. Thats why.

People probably assume your parents are mexican since philipinos probably dont make a big percentage of NA population ethnicicity, that or since some Mexicans are mixed or "are" indian" they sort of look like philipinos, which i think are of some indian origin. Kinda like hawaiians, they look japanese but are dark skin and sort of "chubby" in the facial features, then again Hawaii is like a regual hot spot for vacationing for the japanese.

Not all Mayen/Aztec died. A large percentage did but not all. You have to think genetic "triats" If a native and a spanard got in on the get a mixed kid, and when that mixed kid grows up and gets with another mixed mixed person they could either has a full blooded spaniard or indian. Kinda werid seeing a light skin kid with 2 dark skinned parents. :D

Kinda werid seeing a light skin kid with 2 dark skinned parents. :D

On that note, my older sister has a lighter skin tone then both my parents.

And I said major percentage like what you just said.

Kinda werid seeing a light skin kid with 2 dark skinned parents. :blink:

On that note, my older sister has a lighter skin tone then both my parents.

And I said major percentage like what you just said.

I mean like 2 dark skined mexicans with brown eyes and stuff having a kid with like really light or whit skin with like blue/green eyes.