Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Alpha

Ok This San Andres GTA Is Starting To Confuse Me Cuz I Have Or Had A GTA3:San Andres Mod And I Was Wondering It It Was The Same Thing. Can Someone Please Try To Help Me? Thanks =)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok This San Andres GTA Is Starting To Confuse Me Cuz I Have Or Had A GTA3:San Andres Mod And I Was Wondering It It Was The Same Thing. Can Someone Please Try To Help Me? Thanks =)

GTA: San Andreas is very different from a mod. Just so you know....The game isn't even out yet and was shown at E3.

Edited by Agozer

They better license some N.W.A. or else I'll be pissed.

Yeah they should. This game is supposed to take place in the early 90s and is loosely modelled around "Boyz in the Hood" (which is a great movie). That just begs for N.W.A. Ice Cube is the coolest. :(

It is? I thought they went "Training Day" Gangster mexican in the game, well the pictures i got in my gaming magazine looked gangster mexican. Well im gonna have to get this one. ;)

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A game with mexicans in it! Alright, i predict a hit! Finally we are being represented, negatively, but represented none the less. I wonder if you get to smuggle drugs, and pick fights with people, and sell oranges at the street corner. :(;):P:D;):D

They prefer the term "Latino." I execpt stereo types all around.

They? Who's they? Im mexican, or american of mexican decent. I dont like Latino becuase when i hear it im thinking somebody who's latin or from south america, which im not. Some like hispanic, which is like somebody of "spanish/latin/mexican" origin, and a few other like chicano, i guess.

Oh Yeah he said

Finally we are being represented, negatively, but represented none the less.
Meaning he's "hispanic" too. Edited by Cominus

They? Who's they? Im mexican, or american of mexican decent. I dont like Latino becuase when i hear it im thinking somebody who's latin or from south america, which im not. Some like hispanic, which is like somebody of "spanish/latin/mexican" origin, and a few other like chicano, i guess.

Oh Yeah he said

Meaning he's "hispanic" too.

Do you people perfer the term "hispanic" since everyone from the Latin Americas are originally from Spain and/or the Philipines? If you ask me, it's the perfect way to distinguish from those who are Spanish (from Spain) those those who aren't.

Edited by K`dash

Oh Yeah he said

Do you people perfer the term "hispanic" since everyone from the Latin Americas are originally from Spain and/or the Philipines? If you ask me, it's the perfect way to distinguish from those who are Spanish (from Spain) those those who aren't.

Philipines? WTF? Just cuz they may look alike doesnt mean that they're the same people. It all depends on where you live, like that country. Like mexico is mainly native indians(aztec,mayan,etc.) and spanish, but when you go farther down south you get black people mixed with portuagese(not spanish). Only people in mexico are prodominantly part spanish, everybody else is either black, native indian, or portuagese, or inbetween all of them. Even though it's "latin america" only a small percentage actually speaks spanish.

And what is this do you people?

Edited by Cominus

Oh Yeah he said

Philipines? WTF? Just cuz they may look alike doesnt mean that they're the same people. It all depends on where you live, like that country. Like mexico is mainly native indians(aztec,mayan,etc.) and spanish, but when you go farther down south you get black people mixed with portuagese(not spanish). Only people in mexico are prodominantly part spanish, everybody else is either black, native indian, or portuagese, or inbetween all of them. Even though it's "latin america" only a small percentage actually speaks spanish.

And what is this do you people?

Yes, what cominos, has typed in is mostly true. The only link to the Philipinnes we have is the Spaniards, Mexico is really mixed, in the north we have the american type of indian, you know like the Cherokees, in the south it's the shorter indians, we call them indijenas, they are darker, they are the decendants of the Aztecs, further south, you get portugese and recently germans who migrated there after WWII. Basically we are not a race. We are just a mix.

Oh and G-claw. I think they call us this because we speak spanish, since spanish is derived from latin, like italian, romanian, and french. I never liked the term anyways i prefer hispanic, since many people don't know who's from where. though the acents should give it away.

Like mexico is mainly native indians(aztec,mayan,etc.)

I don't know how could the Mayans and Aztecs still exist since a major percentage of them were wiped out when the spainards invaded.

On a side note. I am filipino, and I do understand spainish because of the mixture of it in Tagalog and the other tongue which no one has never told me the name. When people see my parents they ASSUME their mexican or spanish. Thats why.

Edited by K`dash