Left-handed Or Right-handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lets see if we can push the censors lol :P Push the limits of PG-13!!!111111onesixthree

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, how about tying your shoes, which had does the most work?

I'm a rightie but my girlfriend is leftie ands beats me at nearly every fighting game at the arcade; is there a link???

Your poor skill in fighting games or your not used to using an arcade stick most likely.

Edited by K`dash

I'm a rightie but my girlfriend is leftie ands beats me at nearly every fighting game at the arcade; is there a link???

No, I'm left handed and I get my ass kicked all the time. But that's because I suck at video games. So that's probably the connection right there. :blink:

No, I'm left handed and I get my ass kicked all the time. But that's because I suck at video games. So that's probably the connection right there. :P

Do you suck in all video games or just in certain games? I suck at games that need ungodly precision or timing....(usually, not always)

right hander. but i drive with my left hand for some reason. the worst thing i do with my left hand is cutting my nails and cuticles for my right hand. i always screw up and i end up bleeding one way or another haha. :P

No, I'm left handed and I get my ass kicked all the time. But that's because I suck at video games. So that's probably the connection right there. :(

Do you suck in all video games or just in certain games? I suck at games that need ungodly precision or timing....(usually, not always)

Just ones with ungodly timing and precision like fighting games.

No, I'm left handed and I get my ass kicked all the time. But that's because I suck at video games. So that's probably the connection right there. ;)

Just ones with ungodly timing and precision like fighting games.

Hahahhahahah....We're too much a like it seems. :(