Left-handed Or Right-handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question: when cutting anything (like lettuce) in which direction do you go? with my right hand i go to my right, i start from my left and move towards the right.

I cut from the right to left.

You cut lettuce? :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: when cutting anything (like lettuce) in which direction do you go? with my right hand i go to my right, i start from my left and move towards the right.

Exactly the opposite I guess.

Its not for salads!!!!

It's a toping on flautas!!!

You don't cut lettuce! Does your mommy do it for you. :lol::D:lol::lol::(:lol:

Question:When using the TV remote do you(lefties) hold it with your right or your left?

Okay, :P how about when driving stick shift, do you(lefties) find it hard to drive(change gears)?

Its not for salads!!!!

It's a toping on flautas!!!

You don't cut lettuce! Does your mommy do it for you. :lol::(:lol::lol::D:D

I don't cut lettuce, I rip it off the whatever that bunch of lettuce is called.

And Ash, it's ambidextrous. ;)

Texas, I don't have a manual right now but when I tried to learn on one I didn't have much trouble shifting. Well I had trouble shifting but it wasn't because of me being left handed. And my right arm is fine, it is a bit weaker but I can control my right arm pretty much the same as my left. It's the just the small things that I have to use my fingers with. Anything that requires precision is tougher to do with my right hand. Like hammering a nail, writing, disecting, video gaming (not as bad), guitar playing, masturba...yeah that's about it. :lol:

And then I punched everyone in the face and said "IT'S NOT OUR CHOICE TO BE LEFT HANDED, NERDS".

[/caps mania]

Edited by Agozer