Left-handed Or Right-handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do the lefties have a special leftie mouse?

You're all so special.  :P

I have a uni-handed mouse so its all cool. But I hate those weirdly shaped right hander only mice. It's discriminatory...maybe I could sue Logitech and get a crap load of money...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right handed... ewww i'm not a freak!

:lol:

but i'm quite useful with my left hand for other things... :P:lol:

being a full time mistress requires dexterity with both hands ya know :lol:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

I'm right-handed, oh yeah!

(but i can still b*tch slap somebody with my left hand)

Question: Do game controlers feel akward to lefties, or do you get used to them?

Question: Do game controlers feel akward to lefties, or do you get used to them?

I've gotten used to most controllers, the only problem is that when some games require you to push a button rapidly or push multiple buttons at once....since buttons are usually placed on the right side.

Edited by Agozer

I've gotten used to most controllers, the only problem is that when some games require you to push a button rapidly or push multiple buttons at once....since buttons are usually placed on the right side.

Yeah, I can't control my right hand as fast so it really sucks in playing fighting games. I can't really press the buttons fast enough to do a good combo. In arcades its easier because I can move my whole wrist but when it comes down to controllers, I can't manipulate my fingers as quick. It sucks ass! The fingers on my right hand just feel a bit sluggish, just enough to affect my gameplaying.

But the controllers don't feel awkward because I got used to them. Now if only I could move my right fingers faster...

Edited by GryphonKlaw

But the controllers don't feel awkward because I got used to them. Now if only I could move my right fingers faster...

That's where turbo controllers come in, although that's like cheating.

hmm, i must play more against lefties so i can beat them and make them cry to their parents because they are left handed!! :lol::P:lol::lol:

Edited by Texas

Question: when cutting anything (like lettuce) in which direction do you go? with my right hand i go to my right, i start from my left and move towards the right.

Edited by Texas