Guilty Gear Isuka

yes this news for Guilty Gear Isuka is old, but it is coming out this year...

heres the basic info from Gamespot:

The newest game in the Guilty Gear fighting franchise will allow up to four players to fight one another or cooperate against the computer A.I. simultaneously.

okay so, i ono, i like GG. but to have 4 players play like that, dont u think thats a little bit chaotic? to me, it sounds like a fighting game and a beat em' up fighting game in one. if it were tag team, that would be pretty kool. but all 4 in one match? thats kinda WOW. <--- skepitcal wow. what do u guys think?

screenshots courtesy of Gamespot.com

graphics are flawless though.

919961_20040512_screen006.jpg

919961_20040512_screen007.jpg

919961_20040512_screen009.jpg

919961_20040512_screen006.jpg

OH MY GOD WERE GOING TO HAVE SO MANY DUST LOOPS IT ISN'T FUNNY.

Alrite, the low down on Isuka is this. It's not that great. The controls, are the main pain, you have to press a button to turn. I think they switched the Dust Button back to what it was in GGX+ and replaced it with a turn/change plane button. It didn't take as well in Japan as Sammy would think. But the music kicks ass.

Edited by K`dash

1 vs 1 is pretty damn hectic in Guilty Gear, how can they do 2 vs. 2?! I remember trying to do that 2 vs 2 thing in MUGEN and it was a pain in the ass. I just ended up button mashing because I didn't know what the hell was going on.

I dunno this one isn't giving me that tingley exitement.

Ive played this game its horrible like k'dash said you have to press a button to turn it gets too awkward it goes beyond chaotic its pure insane with 4 players...but its a new challenge i suppose...

Ive played this game its horrible like k'dash said you have to press a button to turn it gets too awkward it goes beyond chaotic its pure insane with 4 players...but its a new challenge i suppose...

Conclusion: Guilty Gear XX > Guily Gear Isuka....Isuka's only for diehard multiplayer fans.