Now, For Something Totally Different...

Do you ever watch the news or read the newspaper? You'd know why it is a bad idea to pick up and leave.  :P

I rarely read the newspaper, but I watch a lot of news. I can't help it but smirk when Bush's "War for peace" has gone down the toilet.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more like "WE ARE POLICE OF THE WORLD! NOW WE RUSH YOU ALQUIDEA KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE ^_________________________________________________^"

Ash, I'd mock your beliefs and values, but you've already said you're a little slow. How about finding out how many weapons of mass destruction they FOUND in Iraq (0) before posting that populist propaganda (ps sorry if it seems like I'm insulting you again, I just don't pull any punches when I talk politics).

PS I saw a great political cartoon which I think summarised the whole Iraq war today. It was set just outside of Bhagdad, and the soldiers were all set up and firing at Iraq, and Osama bin Laden was standing right in front of the soldiers and waving his arms at them, and the platoon leader is saying to his second in command, 'Get that guy out of the way, he's blocking the view!', or something like that. I laughed my arse off when I saw that one, right in the middle of class.

and i said im the slow one... read again.... :P i said if englands and americas occupational forces left the country would be free to create wepaons of mass destructions.. i know none were found before but after the way iraq has been treated theres no way they would just let it rest with all outside forces just leaving... theyd certainly want revenge!

It's more like "WE ARE POLICE OF THE WORLD! NOW WE RUSH YOU ALQUIDEA KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE ^_________________________________________________^"

Kekekekekawaii. Shire.

That is some terrible sh*t, Muslims go to extremes, the americans didn't kill those they tortured, I mean there was no uprising when saddam tortured his people, which was much much worse than taking naked photos of the prisoners, he burned them and hung them and whipped them, nobody said anything then, he gassed the kurds no muslim uprising to that!! I hope the US pulls out, f*ck them, they are ingrates, they are free right now, and do stupid and horrific sh*t! alright let them go back to their oppresive government see if they like that style of life.

Sorry just venting i don't hate muslims at all, i'm not prejudice, but that just pisses me off.

That is some terrible sh*t, Muslims go to extremes, the americans didn't kill those they tortured, I mean there was no uprising when saddam tortured his people, which was much much worse than taking naked photos of the prisoners, he burned them and hung them and whipped them, nobody said anything then, he gassed the kurds no muslim uprising to that!! I hope the US pulls out, f*ck them, they are ingrates, they are free right now, and do stupid and horrific sh*t! alright let them go back to their oppresive government see if they like that style of life.

Sorry just venting i don't hate muslims at all, i'm not prejudice, but that just pisses me off.

I hope you know that the majority of the Iraqi people aren't like that...it's just those militants that are ruining everything for them.

And for your information, there was an uprising. It was an uprising called on by George H.W. Bush. The Iraqis were slaughtered when they did that so why would they do it again under a second Bush?

And all religions go to the extremes...

And two Iraqi prisoner deaths have been classified as homicides, which means that someone in the US military killed them.

I know I know, what i'm saying though, is that the muslim community did not uprise, i mean, why do the militants just care when the U.S. does something bad. Saddam had been doing it for years and nothing then, i know you are talking about the bathist party's militants, but you see other muslim nations speaking up against the U.S., Iran mainly. Why does Iran care what they do? they don't get along with Iraq in the first place! just a bunch of cowards, if they got something to fight against the U.S. take it up with the army, not the civilians.

Iran wants Iraq to have a government like theirs, an Islamic state controlled by the Ayatollahs.

Most of the Muslim world is shocked and ashamed of the beheading. Even Hezbollah has decried it.

Someone once said. "Actions speak more louder than words."

Damn hell they got our attention.

and i said im the slow one... read again....  i said if englands and americas occupational forces left the country would be free to create wepaons of mass destructions.. i know none were found before but after the way iraq has been treated theres no way they would just let it rest with all outside forces just leaving... theyd certainly want revenge!

Ash Crimson, I just do not understand what you try to explain here.

Let me express my view in this.

FIrst of all, the AMerican and British forces has no right to invade other countries.

INVADE! That is what they are doing now. They are just using the terrorist threat

and weapons of mass destruction as an excuse to invade.

Why do American do that? TO help Israel consolidate their power in Middle East.

Let's face it. THe world is under the control of the Jews, whether you want to admit it or not. Just take a look in America. Who control the economy? Who control the media? America will be in deep crap if they dun support the "peace plan" that is being "proposed" (forced down the throat more likely) to the Palestines.

Why attack Iraq? Because Iraq is the only country who dare to oppose Israel, besides Iran. Why attack Iraq? Because after conquering Iraq, they can make inroads into Iran, to "liberate" the country from Islam.

Saddam is not even a threat to US.

He is during the Gulf War. It is his wrongdoing but the Iraq has suffered since then.

Under the guise of UN embargo, children of Iraq are deprived of basic needs such as milk. THe country do not even have money to buy food for the people, let alone weapons of mass destruction. Yes, Saddam is a tyrant, but did he really threaten the security of the US? And why should US feel threatened?

I met a friend of mine who is an American iworking in my country.

He told us that Americans are met with more hostility than before after the Vietnam War is due to their own government's doing. By interfering in places where they shouldn't interfere, they have inccurred the displeasures of most peoples. Look at how the US bully their way in UN, throwing their weight around.

Luckily, not ALL Americans are that ignorant.