Tekken 5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T4 sucked.. I'm sorry, but TTT is an infinitley better game.

TTT actually took skill to play. hell, ive been playing TTT for years now and I still cant do some stuff in the game (damned jWS moves!!!!!!) T4=pokes,turtling,jabs...thats about it..

T5 looks absolutely awesome. a Jun like character is back, raven looks kinda weird, but his fighting looked cool, feng wei (whatever his name is...)looks evil as hell.. I hope they fix jin (no more JFLS please!!!!..) and make Kazuyas wgf Sm again... If these things happen I will love T5!!

Still hoping Baek returns..lol

chances are namco will do the tekken force thing again which isn't a bad idea but the controlling of them sucked

Honestly Tekken force got old to me. It was real boreing. The only reason I finished it in T4 is because I wanted to unlock the dojo stage. If they bring back Tekken force mode they need to improve on it big time. oh and yes the control's for it sucked.

T4 sucked.. I'm sorry, but TTT is an infinitley better game.

TTT actually took skill to play. hell, ive been playing TTT for years now and I still cant do some stuff in the game (damned jWS moves!!!!!!) T4=pokes,turtling,jabs...thats about it..

T5 looks absolutely awesome. a Jun like character is back, raven looks kinda weird, but his fighting looked cool, feng wei (whatever his name is...)looks evil as hell.. I hope they fix jin (no more JFLS please!!!!..) and make Kazuyas wgf Sm again... If these things happen I will love T5!!

Still hoping Baek returns..lol

Jfls wasnt that bad, its easily sidestepped. It was the overall tekken 4 jin way to powerful. Not many moves (only like 50 or so) but all of them very safe, and very damaging.

If tekken 5 fixes the balance issues, with the usual new characters and stuff, this game will rock.

Btw, wasn't Baek killed of by ogre or something (correct me if im wrong).

You can see the video for free if you go to the Gamespot news release on it. The video is about halfway down and will play automatically. Im excited, i LOVED TTT, and the previous tekkens, but wasnt a fan of T4 except for Pauls new hairdoo :P

The game, looks freaking awesome. Raven and Asuka look like sweet characters, but that other new guy looks waaaaay to much like kazuya. Anyways, wheres Jin? I assume Devil Jin will be a boss, or Angel Jin, from all the feathers they showed during a scene in the opening. But if they bring back Heihaci from the death he has in the opening, i will not play it. He needs shot, and so does the guy that put him in a diaper in T4.

Over all, im looking forward to it. Hopefully our arcade ditches their CvS2 and VF:evo that they have in the 40 inch cabinets, and throw T5 and KoF:MI or whatever in. Or at least kick T4 out and put T5 in that 40 inch :D

Do you know of a program that can rip video streams?

stream the video clip, after u finish it , goto ur C:\document and settings\username\local settings\tempory internet files

and u should see the streaming file there , just cut and paste it to wherever u want to save it to..

That actually depends on the file type used. If I remember correctly, they use RM for Real and ASX for Windows Media Player.