Girl Problems Again

Should I do this?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the frigid approach Fatal, but I just can't be assed to take part in another "what would you do" type of thread...just work out your problems and be done with it. :(

This was a public announcement was sponsored by Adadis Pirated Sports Wear™.

Hey, whats up people. Im new to 1emulation so let me 1st just say hi to everyone and since everyone gets my name wrong ill help u all pronounce it...

Baekayl = Baek (of tekken fame)+kyle..not too hard is it??lol

Anyways, I know Fatal from TZ (Tekken Zaibatsu) and he asked me to come over here and give my opinion...

Basically, what i say is dont screw w/her. Its not worth risking the friendship of one of your boys. Especially if he was really into her, which it seemed like he was..You can always find some random girl to bone, whereas good friends are hard to come by...Even if he would never know, i personally would feel guilty as hell..

"Bros before Hos"

Hey, whats up people. Im new to 1emulation so let me 1st just say hi to everyone and since everyone gets my name wrong ill help u all pronounce it...

Baekayl = Baek (of tekken fame)+kyle..not too hard is it??lol

Anyways, I know Fatal from TZ (Tekken Zaibatsu) and he asked me to come over here and give my opinion...

Basically, what i say is dont screw w/her. Its not worth risking the friendship of one of your boys. Especially if he was really into her, which it seemed like he was..You can always find some random girl to bone, whereas good friends are hard to come by...Even if he would  never know, i personally would feel guilty as hell..

"Bros before Hos"

Fatal, now do you see? A friend has even come by and laid down some good wisdom. Let's hope you do the right thing with it.

yous crazy... you should take your turn first then let him have her :(

[please note: i dont treat or think of girls as objects but i do promote it]

Edited by Ash_crimson

its easy: she dug you not him :lol: he might tell you crazy thoughts of a getting with her but the truth of the matter is that she wants you and not him.

do what pleases you (choice number 1) theres more out there he can get :(

Forgot to put this.. Not to sound like Dr. Phil or anything.. Switch places w/him.

If u spotted some dope ass girl, then she went up to him and got his # and stuff, while u were already dreaming of marrying her or whatever... What do you think your friend would do?? What would u want him to do?? Personally, im not the type to instantly fall for girls like your friend apparently did, so I would tell my friend to go crush her..lol..but thats me, not your boy... Your friend seemed kind of attatched tho, so i doubt he wouldn't care..

EDIT: there are many ways to get out of seeing a girl.. bad as this sounds...Lying is the key..lol

"im going away for a while"

"I'm sorry i didnt tell u think before, but i have a girl" (u may sound like an ass, but who cares, ull never see her again..lol)

in extreme casees, u may want to use something simple, such as:

"i am gay"

or maybe something like:

"im going to war tomorrow" (this might lead to her trying to give u a hero's sendoff tho...lol)

Edited by Baekayl

Forgot to put this.. Not to sound like Dr. Phil or anything.. Switch places w/him.

If u spotted some dope ass girl, then she went up to him and got his # and stuff, while u were already dreaming of marrying her or whatever... What do you think your friend would do?? What would u want him to do?? Personally, im not the type to instantly fall for girls like your friend apparently did, so I would tell my friend to go crush her..lol..but thats me, not your boy... Your friend seemed kind of attatched tho, so i doubt he wouldn't care..

As stupid as that sounds, try it.

Look man, you aint' exactly in high school if you're 20...right? :holys: If your buddy's really your buddy, he shouldn't even sweat it! Just do her! It's not like it's his MOTHER....believe me if THAT were the situation I WOULD KNOW :| Tell your homie what's going on if you just can't tap it, and if he gives you his blessing(like he should) hit the same day he does!!!

Edited by BuRRdRinkA

haha

never choose a broad over a friend :holys:

- nuff said