Girl Problems Again

Should I do this?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry about bothering you guys again but I really need help here. Ok yesterday I and my friend were at the park working out. Well there is a track that surrounds the entire park. Well from a distance we saw a hot girl walking up walking her two dogs. My friend was like “oh man she is so HOT!"

Well she kept staring at me and she came up to me, and me being the man I am said hi and started a conversation with her. We were talking about her two dogs and stuff, my friend was trying to talk to her but she really did not show any interest towards him at all. Her answers to him were real short than she would go straight back to me. She was so into me. But after talking to o her for a while I had no interest at all what so ever in her. She was giving me so many hints and stuff to get her number. Saying stuff like that her cell phone can hold my phone number, email, screen names etc... If I wanted to give it to her. Well I tried to turn the attention over to my friend so she could get his info instead. But again she showed no interest towards him and the attention was back on me. So I was like so do you want to exchange information? She got happy as hell and was like yea please. So I gave her my phone number and email and since I was looking out for my friend I told her that she should get my friends cell phone number too because I am always with him. Well she had to go so we said bye and went our separate ways.

As we were walking back to his car all he could talk about is her. Saying that he could picture her and him having a serious relationship and that he likes her already. Well he dropped me off at home and I went on the net and checked my email. There was 1 new message in my inbox and it was from her.

Here is the email -

Hey Ryan,

It's Kassi I just wanted to say hi and see what's up. I just got home a lil while ago and now im just here at home chillen. I'm just sittin here watchin some tv. I just thought I'd email ya and say hi and give you the rest of my info n stuff hehe :()

Cell Number: private

AOL screen name: private

AOL Instant Messenger screen name: private

Yahoo email: private

Now I'm just tryin to decide what im gonna do I cant decide if i wanna eat dessert or just go in my room and watch tv hahah anyway I'll figure it out eventually hehe. Anyway I'll let you go for now but hope to hear from you soon.

Kassi

I just don't know what to do. I mean I want to hit it but that’s about it. That’s as far as my interest for her goes. But I would feel bad if I did that when my friend REALLY likes her. Please help guys because I am very confused.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get confused way to easily. I gotta see a picture of your hottness to really understand why you have so many girl problems. Anyways, she's beautiful right? On any other day I'd say date her, but I don't have your age, nor status as a single male in whatever state you're in. But clearly you have no interest in her, so if you havent given her your number I would've just said "forget about it, delete her e-mails before you read them, she'd get the point" but you did. So you're stuck with either excuses until she get's the point, or the blunt and honest truth. You met this girl once, she doesnt know where you live hopefully, so change parks and the situation is over with.

Edited by Gouken

I say you should abandon her because she's a moron. Anyone that writes an email like that needs to be locked up in a tower.

But I'm sure you'll pick up another chick soon with a better personality, just be patient. :(

i say hit it and quit, but you just messed up cause she knows your email and number.....you can still turn this around though, ask her out on a date, ask her to meet you at dinner or something, then instead of showing up, send your friend. problem solved.

I say you should abandon her because she's a moron. Anyone that writes an email like that needs to be locked up in a tower. 

But I'm sure you'll pick up another chick soon with a better personality, just be patient.  :(

On reading that e-mail again, I agree. She doesnt sound like the sharpest tool in the shed ::if ya know what I mean::. But coming from a history with these post's and your personality I gather that you are insecure and have commitment issues. Gotta work on yourself before you even consider testing out if you can commit in an actual relationship. No one likes a broken heart.

i say hit it and quit, but you just messed up cause she knows your email and number.....you can still turn this around though, ask her out on a date, ask her to meet you at dinner or something, then instead of showing up, send your friend. problem solved.

OMG! That's so romantic! Problem is, this is the real world! I love it when they do that in romantic comedies though. And in the end, they get married, and have 2 perfect children. Fantasy is awesome... :(

OMG! That's so romantic! Problem is, this is the real world! I love it when they do that in romantic comedies though. And in the end, they get married, and have 2 perfect children. Fantasy is awesome... :(

its worth a try, and maybe she might get the hint that hes not interested

But coming from a history with these post's and your personality I gather that you are insecure and have commitment issues. Gotta work on yourself before you even consider testing out if you can commit in an actual relationship. No one likes a broken heart.

Where the hell did you get that from?

Anyways I am 20 and so are they.

But coming from a history with these post's and your personality I gather that you are insecure and have commitment issues. Gotta work on yourself before you even consider testing out if you can commit in an actual relationship. No one likes a broken heart.

Where the hell did you get that from?

Anyways I am 20 and so are they.

Well then you have plenty of time to worry about girls. I will never suggest having a one night stand. Yes sometimes it does happen "sometimes", but they are hardly pre planned. A girl who would be willing to do that does not respect herself enough in my book. My conclusion that you have commitment issues? Well around 70% of males around your age have commitment issues, so don't think it was an insult. And the reason I said you are insecure is because many people solve these types of problems all the time, all by themselves. It's really not that hard and you should trust yourself to make the right decision instead of asking a whole forum what they think you should do. I've made many mistakes with my choices, but I've always learned from my mistakes. If you don't make your own, then when will you learn? I'm not trying to be mean or (my new favourite word) condescending, but when it comes to advice on your love life, I will be painfully blunt. I hope you disregard my post, and everyone else's post here and take the best course of action you see fit for this situation. If you screw up, it's not the end of the world, just learn from it and next time this opportunity arrives, perhaps you will be able to draw from experience and make a better decision then last time.

Edited by Gouken