Nintendo DS Vs PSP

You seen both of them now...which one will be successful?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I re-read the rules, isn't a thread like this not allowed ? :P

Can you clarify what you mean? Have I done something wrong?

I don't think so...the rules are only against Character vs. Character threads.

Character vs Character & Anti-Character Threads

Character vs Character & Anti-Character threads are NO longer allowed on 1Emulation. We understand you are entitled to dislike a character, but posting threads exclusively to bash a character is not allowed by 1Emulation. 1Emulation Boards are known for having a peaceful and fun board environment, so hard to find around these days, which is why we would like to keep it that way.

I couldn't find anything else so I think this thread is in the clear. I think its a useful thread...

Ah, excellent. So these kinda threads are allowed :P

Xbox is big :E

Edit: Ok after coming to a conclusion.

The PSP are DS are pretty much the same. The only reason PSP games look good is because of the small screen, honest to the truth. Same applies to the DS. If you played these games on TV's you'd see a big difference. Both portable's games would look jaggy as the PS2. The reason I'm saying this is because the PSP IS NOT like it's PS2 brother. You can get PS2-like (see, Like) graphics on it, same applies with the DS if you know how to exploit the hardware. The PSP has been in development longer then the DS, so what do you expect? Dev teams already know the PSP by heart by the back of their hand. The time the final DS prototype was made final, they showed it to companies in March 2004.

What bugs me about the PSP is the screen, it's that damn screen.

Oh and the PSP will be the new Hand Held fighter system, and everything else should concentraly work on the DS. Although a fighting game using both screens would be somewhat strange don't you think?

Edited by K`dash

will the ds be using cartirdges?, well i was excited with this new mario not the 64, the other one, abou the graphic i really don´t care, i want the games and both hhs has great games, but..... damm i haven´t has a hhs since the first game boy in black and white but this 2 new systems are making me to consider to buy both hhs, both has too much to offer....

is the ds a replacement of the gba? or will there be another gba?

Offically, I can tell you right now. DS is planned a simlutanous release with Japan this Holiday Season (December) and 1st Q in Europe and PSP this year in Japan, and Early Summer at the latest in the U.S.

well... i´m really tired of sony´s products, i hope they kicked in hh as i was happy when they kicked nintendo´s as@ of the console, i hate monopoly, well it was a great game, but not that monopoly, sony´s monopoly, th ds looks amazing, i just wish it could play divx and mp3.