Dreamcast Code Breaker

Codes made & tested for Code Breaker DC version 198 or higher! ALSO NOTE: These codes ONLY work on Code Breaker DC! What does this means? Does code breaker work the same way as Dreamcast ? when i put in the disk after open lid option then it says invalid disk.

Edited by 1InuYasha

Well it's like GameShark. Only certain codes work in certain versions. I dont know about the invalid disk thing. You might have put in a wrong region of the game like a pal version as oppose to nstc.

Code Breaker, IIRC, doesn't support burned games, if that's your problem. You'll need a bootloader for that. It used to be on the Game Software Code Creators Club's site, but isn't any longer. I once saw a CB w/ loader post on Usenet at alt.binaries.cd.image(s).dreamcast (not sure if it's image or images). I'm pretty sure it's not there. In the nfo file, though, the author stated that they made it for http://www.pso-cheats.com (I think that's the site). You may want to check them out or make a request for it in the afformentioned newsgroup.