Which Browser Do You Use?

Which browser do you use?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! ;)

is everyone against me :( ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :(

Hey, I didn't mean to offend you...just forget I opened my big mouth...er, that is, typed with my big fingers ;)

its cool i aint gonna hold it against ya ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! :lol:

ash, these guys are the best :P:lol: , well except that german guy:ph34r: you should hang arround into more boards, when you get used to them you will understand the hidden humor in the lines, although i get lost some times :lol: who cares, just read some more, that´s all.

i use opera for long time, it´s faster and don´t get my task bar full of pages as ie does, i hate that, it´s true that you may loose something but you get better, i like ui from opera, and as i said, is faster tha ie when opening sites and picts, i´ve never tried firefox but i heard is good.

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! :lol:

is everyone against me :D ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :P

Hey, I didn't mean to offend you...just forget I opened my big mouth...er, that is, typed with my big fingers :lol:

its cool i aint gonna hold it against ya :lol:

Ash, I am rarely serious about anything. When I'm serious, I don't use any smiley faces or anything like that. Like in the "Now, For Something Totally Different..." thread. That's me being serious.

Hope you stick around this board because its mucho fun! Sorry for making you look inadequate. :lol:

is everyone against me :( ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :P

Hey, I didn't mean to offend you...just forget I opened my big mouth...er, that is, typed with my big fingers :lol:

its cool i aint gonna hold it against ya :lol:

Ash, I am rarely serious about anything. When I'm serious, I don't use any smiley faces or anything like that. Like in the "Now, For Something Totally Different..." thread. That's me being serious.

Hope you stick around this board because its mucho fun! Sorry for making you look inadequate. :lol:

its cool ill learn to get used to it all in time... a bit of leniancy is all i require... and if you do get problems with me just biatch at me its cool as long as i deserve it... :D

Edited by Ash_crimson

And hopefully a new episode for Gryph's Grandia episode.

:P:lol::lol:

Yes yes...in time. Hopefully another n00b will pop around just asking for it. One can only hope! :lol:

I tried to download Opera but the damn server didn't respond. What the hell?!

Yes yes...in time. Hopefully another n00b will pop around just asking for it. One can only hope! :lol:

:lol:

go to download.com, i think you can find it there, the newest vers is 7.25, i really like it.

here.

http://download.com.com/3000-2356-10262963.html?tag=lst-0-6

enjoy

Edited by lancerx

go to download.com, i think you can find it there, the newest vers is 7.25, i really like it.

here.

enjoy

Thank you good sir. Now I must find a crack or something for it...

here.

enjoy

Thank you good sir. Now I must find a crack or something for it...

did you just call me again? :D pm with your email and i´ll send you the info when i get home.