Which Browser Do You Use?

Which browser do you use?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

he definately has short episodes of something... :lol:

Huh what! Talking behind my back like that!

That was my impression of an open source elitist. ;)

well you sure as hell had me fooled.... :P and i wasnt talking behind your back i put it on here clearly for you to see ;)

How the hell did that fool you? Did you read the entire post? Especially when I said the only open source programs I use are Firefox and MAME...

Did you notice the LOL smiley face and then the wink?

Geez, some of you are really dense... :(

I saw the humor in your post. Though I've pretty much got your personality already by reading a lot of your post's.

Muahaha! Awesome! And I think the Kramer avatar is a window into my attitude and personality. ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use both ie and opera, but right now i use opera most of the time, it seems a little better it took a while get used to it but it's good, oh by the way some pictures mess up when they load on my browser the colors change and there are shifts everywhere, i wonder if its my processor or if i have a virus or something of that sort. It also happens in ie as well.

wow, i leave this topic alone for a few hours and it gets huge...

just to add my two cents on the opinions raised by everyone: I'd been using IE6, even though I had mozilla for ages, I only now started using firefox, and it was because Mozill didn't have features that IE6 did (in other words, I was used to it, like people have said they were). But I've been using firefox for less than two days now, and I already know how to do everything in IE, and alot of the ways are BETTER than IE's methods. And now I've got NEW features to play with! Now, I'm not saying this because I'm saying firefox is the best browser out there (although it is the best one I've used), but because learning how to use and configure it was actually fun, and the features made me forget about IE. I'd even uninstall it if there were some sites you couldn't acces. And I remember someone (sorry can't remember who) said that they use IE cause there are sites you can't access in the other browsers. That's true, but there's a nice little feature in Firefox called "send link", that, if you use it, will open the link in IE. There, problem solved. Again, this isn't said because firefox is cool, but because it proves that there are intuitive ways for browsers to work around the limitations that come with not working for M$. Let me finallise this statement with a mention of security isses: IE is insecure. More than any other browser I know of. Also, it's alot easier to be infected with spyware etc..etc..etc... To counter the 'convenience' point, it took me less than a minute to download firefox, about 5 minutes to learn the basics, and I spent half an hour or so downloading extensions. After that time I already know how to do everything I knew how to do in the IE series (and I'd been picking up little tips for years). Now THAT'S convenient!

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! :(

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! ;)

is everyone against me ;) ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :(

PS I'm sorry, ash, but if you couldn't tell that gryph was being sarcastic in that post you REALLY need to start reading the posts more clearly! ;)

is everyone against me :( ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :(

Relax ash, we're just joking around. ;) You've done great here. Just never assume that we are dead serious about everything. (This goes especially for myself, Mr. G, and a bunch of others ;) ) You'll learn to spot sarcasm and irony with some practice.

Edited by Agozer

I may give mozilla a  try as I am sick of IE 6.

I found it to be much better than Opera at least.

Edited by Agozer

is everyone against me ;) ??? i might have to leave for a while and come back under a new identity... ive only been coming here for a couple of weeks and ive been called gay and dense... not exactly the best way to start out... yeah ill admit im a little slow.. but please be leaniant with me!! i cant help it!! :(

Hey, I didn't mean to offend you...just forget I opened my big mouth...er, that is, typed with my big fingers ;)