Which Browser Do You Use?

Which browser do you use?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Take a pinch of salt.

You're gonna have to explain that one to me. :P

I think it means that you shouldn't take things too seriously or believe that everything being said is automatically true...

I'm not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me.

Dammit, and I thought he was gonna cook tonight... :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i use ie6. it may be riddled with problems but im happy using it and its less hassle than the linux environment and i understand you wanna compare it but everyone is gonna have their own opinions. i dont ever see any future with everyone using just one browser... weve all got our own reasons for using what we use. and i love ie6 and these problems it has have never had any noticable effect on my computer :P

I agree with Ash, it's opinionable. I've never had a problem with IE6 because I have a firewall router and running 2 other ones on my computer. SHHHHH NINJA DEATH

Edited by K`dash

Main Entry: con·de·scend

Pronunciation: "kän-di-'send

Function: intransitive verb

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French condescendre, from Late Latin condescendere, from Latin com- + descendere to descend

1 a : to descend to a less formal or dignified level : UNBEND b : to waive the privileges of rank

2 : to assume an air of superiority

Now that's twice I've gotten that vibe from you. I know you may not mean it at all, but it really seem's as though you are acting a bit condescending. I'm sure everyone appreciates the help you're giving, but please don't make a fuss if a poster's views are not the same as your own.

I agree with Ash, it's opinionable. I've never had a problem with IE6 because I have a firewall router and running 2 other ones on my computer. While I may get it, at least I won't be that effective by it.

i dont have any firewalls or anything im highly vulnerable and always have been... and yet ive never had any major problems... i dont even update my browsers or anything... ive got everything straight off the winxp installation disk :(

I agree with Ash, it's opinionable. I've never had a problem with IE6 because I have a firewall router and running 2 other ones on my computer. While I may get it, at least I won't be that effective by it.

No! If you don't use open source you are stupid and a n00b! Because I use open source I am clearly superior to all you Windows users, bah! Only the cool kids use open source, you M$ flunkie! :(

And just so you know, the only open source programs I use are Firefox and MAME. :lol:

No! If you don't use open source you are stupid and a n00b! Because I use open source I am clearly superior to all you Windows users, bah! Only the cool kids use open source, you M$ flunkie! :lol:

And just so you know, the only open source programs I use are Firefox and MAME. ;)

i do hope you wasnt serious... trying to insinuate that im not cool... you must be delirious!! and open source programs like firefox and mame are for programming geeks!!! the type with glasses pocket protectors and short trousers which only go down to the ankle... not to mention braces to hold their trousers up!!! :(:P;)

... not to mention braces to hold their trousers up!!! :(  ;)  ;)

You mean suspenders right? Yes, I know you meant that. ;)

:lol: Don't hurt me, just trying to help! :P

yeah why not... its more insulting!! :P

im assuming you mean lingerie suspenders? ;)

Edited by Ash_crimson

yeah why not... its more insulting!! :P

im assuming you mean lingerie suspenders? ;)

Oh wow. You use suspenders to hold pant's up. I've always seen them as a substitute for belt's. Belt's werent as "dignified" back then because it was clear to everyone who can notice you're wearing one that the pant's you are wearing do not fit you. Suspenders, worn with a jacket, conceal this fact more efficiently.

Example, Steve Erkle.

No! If you don't use open source you are stupid and a n00b! Because I use open source I am clearly superior to all you Windows users, bah! Only the cool kids use open source, you M$ flunkie! :lol:

And just so you know, the only open source programs I use are Firefox and MAME. ;)

i do hope you wasnt serious... trying to insinuate that im not cool... you must be delirious!! and open source programs like firefox and mame are for programming geeks!!! the type with glasses pocket protectors and short trousers which only go down to the ankle... not to mention braces to hold their trousers up!!! :(:P;)

Don't worry, Mr G. just has short episodes of grandia every so often.