The Semi-return Of Darkstalkers

Hayato's conversion to 2D was marvelous. He's one of my favorite characters in MvC2.

was hyato from star gladiator? i never knew what he was from... ive got star gladiator somewhere on ps1 but i havent played it in what feels like whatever... infact even when i got it i only played it once or twice... :(

Yeah, he's the main character.

Plasma Sword sucked ass...thats all I have to say...the characters had as much variety as Battle Arena toshinden 3...and the fighting system was straight up boring...stick to Hayato in MVC2...he's a lot better off there...even though he sounds exactly like Kyo...

I actually liked the second installment, but the character roster was far from original.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Ruby Heart and Amingo original characters?

That reminds me of a Greatest Hits album, where you've always got some rare "never released" song tacked on at the end, which kinda defeats the idea of "greatest hits".

Are Ruby Heart and Amingo original characters?

That reminds me of a Greatest Hits album, where you've always got some rare "never released" song tacked on at the end, which kinda defeats the idea of "greatest hits".

yeah ruby was created for that game, I dun know about amingo. who ever created that spaz needs to be slapped around some anyways.

Yes, they are both original characters. Amingo was a character in a Capcom game that was canceled. Ruby Heart, well, I hope to see her more.

OK, the Amingo thing makes sense. I knew he was an official character from a game but could never figure out which it was. The fact it was a cancelled game solves that puzzle.

I'm more partial to Ruby Heart. New characters usually don't go over so well, but you can't complain about a pirate chick. I still prefer May and Bonne Jenet over Ruby though.

I really don't want so many Darkstalker characters in the game. But anywho. I once created a comparison(sp?) list.

• Ryu vs Ky
  • Evil Ryu vs Robo-Ky
  • Mukuro (Warzards) or Shadowman.EXE or Kurow vs Chipp
  • Sigma vs Testament
  • Jack (Power Stone) vs Faust
  • Hayato vs Sol
  • BB Hood vs Bridget
  • Akira or Talbain vs Jam
  • Morrigan vs Millia
  • Jedah vs Eddie
  • Vega vs Venom
  • Zero (Megaman Network Transmission) vs Justice
  • Scias (Breath of Fire 4) vs Johnny
  • Lord Raptor vs I-No
  • Nina (Any BoF) vs Dizzy

That's all I can think of.

I really don't want so many Darkstalker characters in the game. But anywho. I once created a comparison(sp?) list.
  • Ryu vs Ky

• Evil Ryu vs Robo-Ky

• Sigma vs Testament

• Hayato vs Sol

• BB Hood vs Bridget

• Morrigan vs Millia

• Jedah vs Eddie

• Vega vs Venom

• Lord Raptor vs I-No

Hahahaha...I-No and Lord Raptor would probably just rock out instead of fight...

I-No vs Morrigan would be better (see SRK's art section :blink:)

Anyways, I'm sick of having Street Fighter + 2 other guys vs COMPANY. I have to say that Sammy has more games then just Guilty Gear(Check their company history at Gamespot, they've been open since the late 1980's).

I have to say that Sammy has more games then just Guilty Gear(Check their company history at Gamespot, they've been open since the late 1980's).

Well, Sammy started in the pachinko machine business, and is still at it. They make great games too, but I think that Sammy is still mainly developing pachinko machine...and some speculate that the reason that Sammy bought SEGA and the likes is so tht they could use SEGA's charcters to sell the machines.

• Ryu vs Ky

• Evil Ryu vs Robo-Ky

• Sigma vs Testament

• Hayato vs Sol

• BB Hood vs Bridget

• Morrigan vs Millia

• Jedah vs Eddie

• Vega vs Venom

• Lord Raptor vs I-No

Hahahaha...I-No and Lord Raptor would probably just rock out instead of fight...

YEAH!!!

ROCK OUT!!!!!!

Bam. Add some Furi Kuri characters in there, that'd be fun.